Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh, you're not wrong. I've been staying up way too late these last few days.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• You're a machine.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Forgot to mention, finished Hitman too, before I started RE7. Hitman was great. All the ways to stealth and kill targets is fun. Giant Bomb was right giving it game of the year. I should probably play season 2 episodically. They did a great job with each release and would be fun to just jump into new content every month or 2.

Spoiler: Rob Explain this about the RE7 ending 
        So Chris works for Umbrella now? When did this happen? I played 6 but damn if I remember anything about that game. Unless that's a 3rd Redfield at the end I don't know about.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Rob, saw stuff today saying the PC version of With Honor was having network issues...but nothing about PS4. Fucking boo. I didn't even try playing last night, because I didn't want to get pissed off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Rob, saw stuff today saying the PC version of With Honor was having network issues...but nothing about PS4. Fucking boo. I didn't even try playing last night, because I didn't want to get pissed off.
            Last night sucked. Didn't make it through one full game. And always right at the end. Kind of pissed about it. Should have waited and grabbed Horizon Dawn or whatever.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Definitely getting Horizon next week. Preloading that bitch ASAP since fucking PSN takes two days to download a game now.

Comment

• In regards to your spoiler Fil...

Not entirely sure it's the same guy as you only get his last name however it sure as shit made me think it was the OG dude.

In part 6 he ended up still being a part of the BSAA but in charge of a new team....and the logo at the end was different so maybe they rebranded?

Comment

• For Honor is a bunch of fun when it works.

Comment

• Fresh off a 2 week honeymoon in Europe I finally fired up FFXV.

Not sure what to make of it so far, I'm somewhere in Chapter 2, just found the second King Tomb thing to get a ghost axe or whatever. The combat is really... I dunno, I feel like I'm not doing it right even though I keep getting an A+. Impossible to tell when to block when theres 15 enemies and characters on screen at all times (except when you can parry) and holding the block thing just puts me in statis way too quickly. The warping is broken, I'm always looking right at a warp point indicator up on some ledge or something but my guy almost never teleports to it properly.. which means im always ending up in status trying to play it 'properly' and manuever around to recover instead of just button mashing. I dont really understand the magic stuff though I did blow up like 20 of those robot soliders that drop out of airships in one shot with fire once

The characters are wierd and so 'japan' its half charming and half eye rolling; every time i need to level up i gotta cook food and watch a bunch of dudes clown around and get excited about a stove in a RV, Prompto always takes shit photos of like a rock or one arm with a sword in the side of a photo of a field. I went to play a pinball machine in some diner and ending up playing the game for like 2 hours before I read up that there is no 'ending' and i had already gotten the max reward like an hour and a half earlier and was basically wasting my time

Story definitely picked up in Chapter 2 so gonna stick with it and hope i figure out the combat
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      For Honor is a bunch of fun when it works.
                      Agreed, sucks when it doesn't though.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wish I tried the For Honor beta. Is it mostly multiplayer? I know it has single player, but the main mode of For Honor is multiplayer, right?

Waiting for Horizon Zero Dawn to unlock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          Fresh off a 2 week honeymoon in Europe I finally fired up FFXV.

Not sure what to make of it so far, I'm somewhere in Chapter 2, just found the second King Tomb thing to get a ghost axe or whatever. The combat is really... I dunno, I feel like I'm not doing it right even though I keep getting an A+. Impossible to tell when to block when theres 15 enemies and characters on screen at all times (except when you can parry) and holding the block thing just puts me in statis way too quickly. The warping is broken, I'm always looking right at a warp point indicator up on some ledge or something but my guy almost never teleports to it properly.. which means im always ending up in status trying to play it 'properly' and manuever around to recover instead of just button mashing. I dont really understand the magic stuff though I did blow up like 20 of those robot soliders that drop out of airships in one shot with fire once

The characters are wierd and so 'japan' its half charming and half eye rolling; every time i need to level up i gotta cook food and watch a bunch of dudes clown around and get excited about a stove in a RV, Prompto always takes shit photos of like a rock or one arm with a sword in the side of a photo of a field. I went to play a pinball machine in some diner and ending up playing the game for like 2 hours before I read up that there is no 'ending' and i had already gotten the max reward like an hour and a half earlier and was basically wasting my time

Story definitely picked up in Chapter 2 so gonna stick with it and hope i figure out the combat
                          I'm on chapter 8 or 9 and I still don't know if I like it.

I do dig the fighting system WHEN you get the hang of it because it's legit. Otherwise you're like Ceej and just spamming buttons. Iggy is the best if only because of NEW RECIPAAAAAYYYY.

Figure out magic because it's AWESOME. Ceej is so wrong on that front. You get that magic power from those deposits, then add items/food and make that shit LEGIT. I had some ridiculous fire spell that had an 8 chain plus poison added to it because I synth'd it with some ingredient I found in the wild.

Straight murdered fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            Wish I tried the For Honor beta. Is it mostly multiplayer? I know it has single player, but the main mode of For Honor is multiplayer, right?

Waiting for Horizon Zero Dawn to unlock.
                            Mostly multi, single player is always online and not all that fun IMO. No idea the staying power of this game, but like that video I posted on FB ; when it works IT FUCKING WORKS.

Comment

• Must have missed that video. I'll have to go check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                For Honor is a bunch of fun when it works.
                                When does it work? Literally never last longer than 10 minutes. Fucking pissed I bought it.

Comment

Working...
                                X