X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    That was fun, if too short, Fil!

Also, good Zenyatta/Sombra work!

I'm pretty good as Zen, but I have all the troubles in the world making Sombra work for me.

You, on the other hand, sure ass hell know how.
    Fil and my oldest son are the only two people who know how to play Sombra. SERIOUSLY
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I still believe Fil is a sentient robot sent here from a distant galaxy to win at all of the video games.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I concur.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sequel to my Sombra clip from earlier this week, this time with DVa, guest starring Josh.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dSyMo5ayURQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Did you ram that guy off the map then jet to safety?! Hahaha, crazy.

Comment

• No, THE GUY rammed HIM off the map and Fil was like NAH BEEEEESH and flew back to safety as the Reinhardt plummeted to his death, official cause? Hubris.

I think I was doing some decent Lucio work in that game too. :-D We were getting crushed then all of a sudden we pulled it together.

Comment

• So For Honor is pretty legit so far when it works.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I am digging it a LOT but the damn servers kept disconnecting. I played through one mission FOUR times, twice on the final boss, when it booted me out.

Comment

• Wait you get booted in single player?

Comment

• Yup. Always online connection. I was not pleased.

Comment

• Lame. I only played the first level then decided I liked multi more.

Comment

• You get a bunch of unlocks and steel from single player. And the story is kind of good for how silly it is. The vikings are hilarious.

Comment

• Cool. I'll check it out at some point. Dominion is my jammmm

Comment

• Finished Resident Evil 7, twice, both endings.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• What's it like not sleeping and only playing video games? Haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X