Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't like 4 for the most part past the new controls. The story sucked.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I couldn't tell you anything about any RE story. There's a mansion. There's a mutant thing that says STAAAAAAAAAAARS. There's...Wesker? I dunno.

Comment

• And viruses. And poor controls.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The RE games are the one series I actually give a shit about the story. Like I have no fucking clue why I do the things in any Final Fantasy game but know exactly what I'm doing and will go out of my way to learn more in game for the RE series
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Broke down. Downloading Yakuza 0.

Comment

• Digging Hitman as I figured I would, thanks Giant Bomb. Got mastery in Paris and Sapienza, Marrakesh next.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Either tonight or tomorrow night: Overwatch. Competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Either tonight or tomorrow night: Overwatch. Competitive.
                  If I'm on feel free to invite. I'll probably be on Hitman but I'll switch over to Overwatch.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• 10-4

Comment

• Yakuza 0 is fucking amazing. Definitely go see the Giant Bomb coverage. Both the videos they have up basically cover the first chapter.

Comment

• I never liked the other games. what makes this better?

Comment

• I never played the others, so can't compare. But I fucking LOVE the super serious gangster story then running into the streets and bumping into drunk salary men that want to fight me or the super silly ways it cuts from scene to scene. The fighting isn't amazing, but it is pretty fun...and brutal as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Comment

• That was fun, if too short, Fil!

Also, good Zenyatta/Sombra work!

I'm pretty good as Zen, but I have all the troubles in the world making Sombra work for me.

You, on the other hand, sure ass hell know how.

Comment

• Your rip tire at the end of King's Row! I would have been soooooo pissed if I was on that team.

Comment

• Hey, that team kill + tire rip was a golden opportunity! Backdoor to fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X