Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered Hitman, should get it tomorrow. After seeing all the great Giant Bomb streams of it over the last year I'm excited to finally try it myself.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It is outstanding.

Comment

• Yeah it's a bunch of fun
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          After probably close to THIRTY (30!!!??!!) fucking attempts I finally beat this stupid mother fucking piece of shit Dragonslayer Armour boss on Dark Souls 3

If I had to guess I'd say that's close to how many attempts it took to beat every boss in Bloodborne COMBINED, so you can imagine how insanely frustrated I was on each run, and the pure orgasmic joy I felt getting that last hit in to finally kill the fucking prick

Oh Dark Souls..

https://youtu.be/qkzNzIxNYkg
          I'm stuck on the very first boss.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            It is outstanding.
            Heck yeah it is.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Pyromancer is a great starter class.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                In DS3? He is a pretty stiff test for a boss they put like 5 min into the game haha, especially if you haven't played the other Soulsbourne games.

Just gotta learn his attack patterns and when to dodge and when it's safe to attack back. It's usually best to constantly strafe around to their back and dodge into any attacks they do (yes, toward the attack); you want to be rolling just as the attack would land as you don't take damage if you time it right. That formula applies to virtually every boss in the game(s), stay behind or under them, rolling into the attack usually safer than away from it as they often have follow up swings you can't avoid in time if you go backwards

Once you know how to avoid their attacks it's easy to fill the gaps with hitting them back. The tough part is at 30% life or whatever when his next form starts. Fire really helps with that part
                Last edited by Trejo; 02-05-2017, 02:24 AM.
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Almost done with RE7. Still love it.

Comment

• soooo close to finishing this game but my heart can't take any more. Gonna have to take a break. Shit goes straight RE1 in the end.

Spoiler: near end battle and decision 
                    I ended up saving Zoe over Mia during the final battle with the mutated Jack
                    cause I figured why not, and then they hit you with the left hook of
                      Spoiler: ending spoilers] 
                    controlling Mia for the last part of the game any ways and going back 3 years in the past via a videotape to see what the fuck was going on and how she was a member of a special forces team or some shit that was tasked to transport Evie (AKA THE CAUSE OF ALL OF THIS SHIT)
                    so now I'm confused as to why it mattered as to what I chose earlier.

That being said, oh man this shit is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      soooo close to finishing this game but my heart can't take any more. Gonna have to take a break. Shit goes straight RE1 in the end.

Spoiler: near end battle and decision 
                      I ended up saving Zoe over Mia during the final battle with the mutated Jack
                      So that was a POOR decision....

Comment

• OMG. SHIT IS ALL MAKING SENSE NOW AND OH GOD SO CLOSE TO THE END

Comment

• just beat it. LOVED IT. SO MUCH,

Comment

• Definitely grabbing RE7 once it's on sale.

Comment

• For me personally I'd rank them in this order:
                              RE1 - RE2 -RE7 -RE5 - RE3- RE0 - RE4 - RE6

Comment

• Huh. That's an interesting ranking. Mine would be 4-2-3-1-5. Never played the others.

Comment

Working...
                                X