This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Halo today? We're heading out to see Inglourious in a few but once back I'd be down for some Halo with anyone here that has it.
    Fuck, my wife needs to get a job so I can buy shit! LOL. Have fun with your fancy schmancy Halo, you expendable income having bastards.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Done with other shit, I'm here for gaming all night. Watching Netflix now since no one wants a challenge.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll be on in an hour or so. Editing and eating dinner. If you're on either some MvC2 or Halo.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• nothing because the xbox refuses to let Pauline and I to fucking battle. So time to smoke and go to bed. Stupid NAT bullshit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Halo today? We're heading out to see Inglorious in a few but once back I'd be down for some Halo with anyone here that has it.
            When you say Halo do you mean 3 or the original? I have been wanting to get back into Halo 3. We need to have a big rocket race again!

Comment

• Halo 3.

Comment

• We could try it again and see if it doesn't freak out.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Ok, I didn't get the X-Box back on Fri because UPS drops off all my packages at night UNLESS they need a signature, then they drop them off during the day. So I left my fucking sig on their stupid little paper and should hopefully have my system back tonight.

Now, if it actually works, who the fuck knows.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Awesome. And Pauline, you should try this: http://xbox.joystiq.com/2006/01/02/x...s-heres-a-tip/

My NAT is wide open now and after I did that I still couldn't join with you. So maybe it's on your end? Ari and I had this issue a few weeks ago, but now my NAT is open (I had forgotten to open it after I had my E74 error)

Comment

• Gonna be playing some Halo at some point tonight. Hopefully see some people on.

Comment

• You won't be playing it with me; fucking UPS didn't drop off the system AGAIN even though I left my signature on their useless piece of paper.

SO FUCKING PISSED!!!!!!!

I'm taking tomorrow off just to get my fucking system back. If it doesn't work once I get it I will find Bill Gates and shove the console straight up his worm hole.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Just re-route the shit to your workplace. That's what I did.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well shit Ari, if you're home tomorrow, I'm telecommuting. If I'm not too busy not killing thugs in Batman, we should hook up and game a bit.

Comment

Awesome. And Pauline, you should try this: http://xbox.joystiq.com/2006/01/02/x...s-heres-a-tip/

My NAT is wide open now and after I did that I still couldn't join with you. So maybe it's on your end? Ari and I had this issue a few weeks ago, but now my NAT is open (I had forgotten to open it after I had my E74 error)

My Nat is open and I played with other people that way. It's just weird that the only major hang-up I had was when I tried with you.

I did have some issues first playing GTA IV with Hocken though, but that got straightened out. Don't know what the deal is.

Comment

• Well that sucks then. Ugh. We'll have to try again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X