Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He hates a bunch of stuff about it. He's talked about it on the last 2 episodes of the podcast. He liked it a bit at first, but on thel ast one he basically hates it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I need to catch up. The podcast is downloaded on overcast, and I gotta catch up on basically 3 months of podcasts still.

Comment

• played a bit more multi DR4 with my bro last night. Shit gets hard and is janky as fuckkkkk. But since I'm trying to 100% this game still gotta go through it dammit.

Hit like 40k zombies killed last night. To completely finish that particular trial I have to kill like 250k zombies. ridiculous.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Stuck in sewers with advanced zombies on Case 3. Recommended kills?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Picked up The Witness over the X-mas sale, its currently melting my brain..

..so I fired up Day of the Tentacle as a side game, actually never played it on PC back in the day so its a brand new experience for me!

Also grabbed Phantasamagoria 1-2 and the Gabriel Knight series on humble bundle. Ballin'
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Played a few games of Overwatch on the new Oasis map late last night. Lost a few games to start, then I decided I was at least not going to let them control an elevated area accessed by a jump pad this round. Here's what happened. I'd like to think Josh would be proud.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KdBu-ABb-oI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• *Slow clap* That was pretty damned legit man. I'm off this weekend so we'll have to play some.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  *Slow clap* That was pretty damned legit man. I'm off this weekend so we'll have to play some.
                  Cool, I'm down.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Not sure if this has been covered or not(and I'm lazy and don't feel like searching for it), but what's the general consensus on FFXV? Is it worth buying?
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Billy seems to enjoy it (but doesn't seem to possibly like other FF's, I could be wrong), Ceej seems to hate it (but loves other FF's). Reviews are mostly postive if only because it's so different from the normal type FF games.

Comment

• Dang, Fil going full RAMPAGE in that Overwatch video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                          Not sure if this has been covered or not(and I'm lazy and don't feel like searching for it), but what's the general consensus on FFXV? Is it worth buying?
                          Yeah, Rob nailed it for me. I really like it, but it's not like other FF as far as I can tell. I haven't been a fan of any of the 3D FF games, but this one totally does it for me. I've heard from some people that it shits in the bed late in the game, but considering it's like 60-80 hours I think that's alright. Plus it's always on sale now, and you can catch it for $30-40.

Comment

• pretty impressive Fil.

Comment

• Fil is a legit Sombra Badass. If I can badass my Reinhardt while he badasses sombra we might be unbeatable.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still totally hooked on DR4. There is something completely satisfying about the destruction in this game. I don't care what the "true fans" say. This is the most fun entry in the entire series with the only major misstep being the multiplayer. That could always be fixed however.

Comment

Working...
                                X