This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Check your ping. That shit only happens when Lesley is download shit when I play and my ping goes from 60 to 2000+
    Ping has been fine.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I blame the inferior system for this game then 😉
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I blame the inferior system for this game then 😉

Well played Hughes, except google says others have had the issue as well.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• but only the PS4? Not trolling but I've been playing this game almost every day since launch for at least an hour or two at a time and have never seen any issues except for when my ping is jacked.

So odd.

Played a bit of Multi in DR4 with my bro tonight just to see what it's like. It's okay, but I can see why people are slagging this game (since I guess those people ONLY played multi) as it's ok but not being able to play co-op in the single player campaign is ridiculous. In this case it's fun but nothing I'd play more than just going through the 5 missions or whatever before just going back to 100% the single player.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Saw PC players were having issues as well but make the jokes good sir. Aaron Rodgers hears all.

Comment

• Well no issues on the box so I guess I'm just lucky. and joke all you want about Aaron. A team expected to win winning is nothing new. A team expected not to be in the division at all making it to the division is something to give credit to.

Comment

• #lionsnation
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Oops, Infinite Warfare multiplayer won my heart by including a revamped version of the airport map from...MW3? Crap, I don't remember which game had it but it's one of my favorites. I also like the perk that lets you keep working towards your killstreaks even when You die. There are some trade offs but since I run and gun I die a lot.

Comment

• I should probably get back into that but Dead Rising 4 is taking up all my time. Going through multi with my bro at the moment. Hit level 20 last night in multi.

Comment

I should probably get back into that but Dead Rising 4 is taking up all my time. Going through multi with my bro at the moment. Hit level 20 last night in multi.
                        I found my first Exosuit and flamethrower. It was like I was back in Vietnam.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just wait until you start upgrading your exosuit. Getting the freeze tornado shit is great and the one you unlock after you beat the game is AWESOME.

Comment

• Man, FFXV is a stupid game and I kind of love it. I tracked a huge monster to it's lair last night. It was multiple phases, including a kind of horror style hide and seek in a foggy forest. Now the chocobo are safe, and I can ride them!

Comment

• I'm hoping Ceej brings that over this week as he apparently hates the game for the most part.

Comment

• I think I like it because it doesn't feel like FF at all. I mean there's chocobo and ridiculous character designs but otherwise it's so weird. I did have one thing that pissed me off where I went on a level 16 quest, as level 19, and it surprised me with a level 23 boss that would just one shot me and my party members. So I was constantly popping potions.

Comment

Working...
                                X