Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played some more Planet Coaster. It's great, but man it is intense on your PC. I have a 970, and 16gb ram and it chuuuuuuuuugs. I read that if you have a 970 you probably need to put it on low, and even then you're only going to run a "medium" park before it starts to be impossible to play. People with a 1070 are saying they can make larger parks, on medium settings, and I even saw a comment from someone saying until they added a second 1070 they couldn't run on high graphics. Insane.

I also finally played some Gears 4. Got through chapter 2 and I am enjoying it. Was pretty burnt out on the GoW formula, and maybe I still am since the controls and some of the design feel SUPER old to me. But it's not enough to make me stop playing, and considering what I've heard about what happens in the story I think I want to see it.

Comment

• Got to the Mall Hotel in Dead Rising 4. This game already plays better than the others.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is Gears 4 online coop? I got it for Christmas but haven't installed it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Is Gears 4 online coop? I got it for Christmas but haven't installed it yet.
          Yeah, apparently. If we had four/five people I'd like to try the horde mode at some point.

Comment

• Maybe we can convince Rob and his brother to play at some point.

Comment

• I'm in. Yall just need to invite me. I respond if I can play or if I'm watching tv w/ the wife. I can get my bro to play too probably.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My best bet is probably Sunday night. I have Monday off work.

Comment

• Nights usually don't work for me as that's when Lesley and I tend to hang out. I also do not have Monday off. I have today off. boooourns.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Got to the Mall Hotel in Dead Rising 4. This game already plays better than the others.
                    Glad you're digging it. It's a bunch of fun. I decided not to beat the last boss or whatever and instead went back to finish collecting all the podcasts/blueprints/etc...

The fact that I want to do that speaks volumes of how the new devs made this game fun. I am so glad I didn't rely on the reviews as while I am still a fan of the original for reasons this is actually a "fun" game to play.

Plus the jazzy xmas music is catchy as fuck haha.

Comment

• Beat it tonight. Either I got the bad ending or they fucked the landing. Such a bummer but I still loved the game. Time for a second playthrough with my new skills. Hit level 76 on the first go around.

Comment

• I am way into this Infinite Warfare campaign. Sure, the side missions all use basically the same map but they mix it up well enough and the flying is great. I haven't played a main mission since the map opened up. Good stuff.

Comment

• Got Titanfall 2 for xmas. Forgot how much I loved the original. Fun stuff.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Does anybody else have problems with Titanfall rubberbanding? No other shooter we play does this but 70% of the time we play Titanfall2 it happens.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Check your ping. That shit only happens when Lesley is download shit when I play and my ping goes from 60 to 2000+

Comment

• Started up the second playthrough of Dead Rising 4 this morning. Picked up some more platinum achievements and totally going to 100% this. The new exosuit you get when you beat it is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X