Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get that but one of my proudest moments in gaming was beating the original and saving most of those goddamn survivors with the WORST AI of all time.

I didn't even realize it was on a timed release for the PS4 until I couldn't fucking find it on the PSN this weekend.

This game is definitely a bunch of fun. I wouldn't pay more than 30 for it, at least at the moment. I feel like I may be able to beat this in less than a week.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There seems to be a LOT going on with the Infinite Warfare campaign. Like, I hope all these upgrades are just tied to playing the missions and finding the armory in every level. This is why I wish instruction manuals were still a thing. Anyway, it's fun so far!

Comment

• Christmas loot:

Wonder Wife got me Skyrim remastered (along with Titanfall 2, earlier), sister got me the Uncharted collection, and the wife got Battlefield 1 through her friend who works at EA*.

*She can get games for 20$ unless they're brand new. Tax inc, in CAN$, so roughly 15$ for you guys. Yay!

I barely started the Battlefield 1 campaign, which looks fucking NICE. Started Skyrim. Still play Overwatch, easily my favorite game of the year.

Where can I get MORE TIME PLZ?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          There seems to be a LOT going on with the Infinite Warfare campaign. Like, I hope all these upgrades are just tied to playing the missions and finding the armory in every level. This is why I wish instruction manuals were still a thing. Anyway, it's fun so far!
          Yes, find the armories, each side mission unlocks an upgrade after you complete it as well.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I get that but one of my proudest moments in gaming was beating the original and saving most of those goddamn survivors with the WORST AI of all time.
            How you had the patience to do that but not to finish Bloodborne is beyond me lol. Pretty sure saving everyone in that broken ass thing is harder
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• The problem with Bloodborne is that I lost my fucking save and when I got back up to the point where I almost was I lost all patience.

If I hadn't of lost my save I would have beaten it probably.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hit level 55 in DR4 last night. Fuck man, I love this game so far. It's so stupid but it's so fun and it just keeps running at full steam ahead.

Comment

• I want to grab that. But I have FFXV and I have barely been able to play it while on vacation so far.

I did play Warhammer: Vermintide for a round last night. That's a cool game.

Comment

• Started on Planet Coaster. This game seems like troooooooouble.

Comment

• 90% sure I'm at the end game of DR 4 already. I was doing a case and was about to go into a specific area when a prompt came up stating "Are you sure? If you do this you cannot explore Willamette any further."

If so, either I put in a crazy amount of time (it says like 30 hours but I'm pretty sure that's just because I left the game running in the background when I'd close down the bone) or it's a pretty short game. Either way, I had a fucking blast so far and I'm actually trying to find all of the hidden shit now. I think I hit level 60 so far but I believe 80 is the cap.

Comment

• Played through the Telltale Batman series. It's another Telltale game, if you like them, it's more of the same, if you don't, this one won't change your mind.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I played the first episode or part of it and realized that I just don't like Telltale Games anymore. They need to change their engine soon it's so outdated.

Comment

• I don't think I've liked a Telltale game since the first Walking Dead season. I tried S2, and Borderlands (which people loooooooooved), and Wolf Among us, and didn't get through the first episode of any of them.

Comment

• yeah, same. I loved the first season of TWD but that's about it. Everything else felt like a fucking chore and their shitty engine doesn't help.

I did sort of like the Back to the Future game but only because I really like BttF.

Comment

• Grabbed Abzu and Total War Warhammer off Steam.

Comment

Working...
                                X