Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up Battlefield 1 AND Titanfall 2 on PS4 as a bundle for $75. I can live with that price. I can't live with waiting all damned day for them to download, FFS.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A little over 2 hours into DR4 and I'm having fun. Sucks this isn't the same Frank from the other games but within like 15 mins it doesn't matter. Runs pretty great and the gore is over the fucking top.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        A little over 2 hours into DR4 and I'm having fun. Sucks this isn't the same Frank from the other games but within like 15 mins it doesn't matter. Runs pretty great and the gore is over the fucking top.

Seriously debating this one.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This is the most fun I've had with a DR game since the original when it was a new idea.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This is the most fun I've had with a DR game since the original when it was a new idea.
            I was shaky on DR, loved DR 2 and went meh on DR 3. How Capcomy is this one?
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I hated DR2 because of the shitty story and thought D3 was okay. This is much more streamlined and fun overall. No timer is actually a godsend. That being said they're full of shit in regards to this being back in the mall. I mean sure the mall is there but I've already been forced to leave.

Comment

• The level up mechanics are much more streamlined, the acting and story is much better, and the weapons and vehicles are a lot more fun imo

Comment

• This does not feel like a Japanese game at all. Take that as you will. I do not regret spending 30 on this.

Comment

This does not feel like a Japanese game at all. Take that as you will. I do not regret spending 30 on this.

Cool. I'm on it. I'll be going through the Robamazon link.

Comment

• Cool thanks man! Hopefully you dig it I'm level 30 at the moment and dressed like Morrigan from Darkstalkers haha

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• SLUT MODE: ENGAGED.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hank East is always in SLUTMODE in my games.

It's much more fun that way.

This shit is bananas and in the best possible fucking way.

Seriously. This game is a blast.

Comment

• How the hell can Hank run so well in high heels, Rob?

Comment

• Eagerly awaiting a year from now when it's available on PS4. I always wanted to love the Dead Rising franchise but the fucking timer ruined all the previous titles for me
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X