Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I remember correctly the last boss is also a batmobile fight. But I might be thinking of the last battle to get 100% and the full ending.

Comment

• god, seriously fuck this game. Series peaked with the first one.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        If I remember correctly the last boss is also a batmobile fight. But I might be thinking of the last battle to get 100% and the full ending.
        That tank fight with like 70 vehicles? FUCK THAT.

Comment

• seriously, fuck Rocksteady. Anytime this game gets going they decide HEY LET'S HAVE STUPID TANK FIGHTS THAT ARE BORING.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Grabbed FFXV for $35 so about to try that out. PSN patch downloads have been insane for me, so it was gonna take like 11 hours to download 4gb.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Grabbed FFXV for $35 so about to try that out. PSN patch downloads have been insane for me, so it was gonna take like 11 hours to download 4gb.
              Try pausing the download for 5 or 10 seconds then resuming it. On the rare occasion I get slow speeds from PSN that usually works to speed it up for me. If you are always getting slow speeds from PSN then it may not work. I also noticed putting the PS4 in rest mode speeds up downloads too for some reason.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah i always put it in rest mode, but it's been an issue for like two weeks now. Also, FFXV is $40 on digital today on PSN. Son of a bitch.

Anyways, this game seems super cool. I am a little over three hours in, and really enjoying it.

Comment

• On the fence with grabbing that at the moment. I don't want to spend any loot but I want a new game to play over the weekend. I feel like this game is gonna be great in a year once square releases their dlc and finishes the story.

Comment

• come play with us!!

twitch.tv/braindeadradio

or go to jackbox.tv enter code GYRT on your phone!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      On the fence with grabbing that at the moment. I don't want to spend any loot but I want a new game to play over the weekend. I feel like this game is gonna be great in a year once square releases their dlc and finishes the story.
                      My understanding is the patch with the story updates came out...according to my roommate at least. I spent maybe 6 hours with it? And I am super into it. If you do get it...don't sell the treasures. The game doesn't tell you until a few hours in, but they're used for upgrades. So I sold them thinking it was vendor trash, and turns out I need them for my weapon. And I can't get back the sold ones so I just lose an upgrade.

Comment

• Log onto Overwatch before January 2nd and get five free Christmas boxes. I scored a McCree scrooge skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Log onto Overwatch before January 2nd and get five free Christmas boxes. I scored a McCree scrooge skin.
                          I got the last of the skins from it with Turdboring.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got a bunch of nothing and Lucio's holiday skin.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Lesley got me the Sonic level pack for Dimensions. Yesssss

Comment

• Grabbed Dead Rising 4 for the xbox one for 30 bucks digitally from Gamestop.com

Cheapest online at the moment FYI,.

Comment

Working...
                                X