Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• currently at some point where (and I legit don't remember what happened before or what I've already done because it's been almost a year) the Batmobile is anchored to something in some giant shaft, one fan is stopped, but I can go anyfurther because another fan is going. I've looked at walkthroughs but I can't seem to figure it out. I know it'll be something totally fucking easy but at the moment it's the fucking worst....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OK, yeah I remember being stuck there for a bit. I don't remember what I did exactly, I think maybe I shut the fan off with Bats by gliding down somewhere or shot something with the Bat tank? Fuck seriously, that bat tank was the worst addition to this series. I'll try and check out a walkthrough and see if it refreshes my memory.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I think that's the part where you need to eject out of the batmobile while it's hanging down the shaft because there is a control room on the opposite side that controls the next fan. The force of the ejection will allow you to glide over and smash through a window. I was stuck there for a bit, too.

Comment

• Yup, that sounds like something I did. Grave's right.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ohhhhh shit. Gonna try that here soon. I'd love to cross this off the list of games not yet beaten on my shelf.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              ohhhhh shit. Gonna try that here soon. I'd love to cross this off the list of games not yet beaten on my shelf.
              Grave's right, but it's a bitch.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I still don't get it I'm about ready to fucking break this game in half. afhaskdjfahskdfhaskdfljahskdfjhaskdjfhaskfhaksjdf

Comment

• I fucking glided out and ended up in a room with an elevator but when I use the fucking gun on it stupid Kevin Conroy just keeps saying "that's as far as the elevator goes" or some shit and I know I'm missing something sooooo goddamn easy but since it's been like a year I feel like I can't follow along in a fucking walkthrough arelajer;lkaj;wef jasdlfja;lkfja;sl kdfjasl fjsald fjlsak djf

Comment

• OMGGG I THINK I MAY HAVE FIGURED THIS OUT.

Comment

• Did you do it?!?!

Comment

• OMG FUCK THIS GODDAMN EXCAVATOR FIGHT. THE BATMOBILE IS THE WORST THING EVER.

Comment

• Seriously fuck them for shoehorning the Batmobile into 95% of that game
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah, I had to do that one a few times.

Comment

• Fuck yeah beat that shit level. Beat the knight. Lollol to the reveal that was no reveal at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                                Seriously fuck them for shoehorning the Batmobile into 95% of that game
                                Even worse was the fact they bring it back after I rejoiced that it was fucking destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X