Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe tomorrow night. I'm out of town for the holiday. I should probably boot it up to make sure there aren't any extra patches to install.

Comment

• I am worse at MW than I used to be!

Comment

• The Division Survival is awesome. It actually feels like you're fighting to survive unlike the million "survival" games out there. Did a few rounds with my buddy last night, and we ended up switching to PVP and it really makes it crazy intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I am worse at MW than I used to be!
          It's because it's an old fucking game and multiplayer games have evolved since then. At least the single player is still fun.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            The Division Survival is awesome. It actually feels like you're fighting to survive unlike the million "survival" games out there. Did a few rounds with my buddy last night, and we ended up switching to PVP and it really makes it crazy intense.
            Is this free if you already own the base game?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              No it's one of the expansions. $15.

Comment

• booooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Decided to finally play Rise of the Tomb Raider. WE've owned it on the bone since launch but I never played it. Digging it.

Tried finishing Arkham Knight but I'm still stuck in the same goddamn place I've been for the last year. I have no idea what to do and it sucks.

Comment

• RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER is awesome. I've played it through twice and it's seriously an amazing game. I think that the first TOMB RAIDER has a few better set-pieces, but RISE is the better 'game'.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was holding out because I wanted to play it on the PS4 with the VR part, but figured I may as well give it another chance. My wife 100% these fucking games and the DLC. She LOVES them. She beat this shit in less than a week when we first got it.

Comment

• I fucking love both those Tomb Raider games. I will take either over Uncharted any day. Something about them just clicks perfectly for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          booooooooooooooooooooooo
                          If you like base Division I say it's worth it. I skipped that Underground expansion, but this one is great. With friends it's so much fun, especially when you go into a PVP game and you accidentally run across another pack of dudes scavenging shit. We got into a couple firefights last night, and won both...but the second ended with an elite shotgun NPC running in and shooting me down after I killed both guys.

Comment

• I never even got to the end game on The Division because yall power leveled and left me in the dust...

Comment

• Just play the story and youll get leveled! And I am pretty sure you get XP playing survival. It doesn't depend on your level, everyone gets stripped when you go into a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I am worse at MW than I used to be!
                                Yeah, same happened to me. In my case I had to slow down a bit. Doing a little better now.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Decided to finally play Rise of the Tomb Raider. WE've owned it on the bone since launch but I never played it. Digging it.

Tried finishing Arkham Knight but I'm still stuck in the same goddamn place I've been for the last year. I have no idea what to do and it sucks.
                                What part are you stuck at? I may be able to help, if I remember.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X