Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll fucking own you B. Let's do this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've finally figured out the moves...and I think I'm pretty fucking close to breaking my controller....also not sure how I'm cheap with Sagat, that's like complaining about Juggernaut, just saying. If the programmers/developers put it in the game, it's not cheating.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I said the same thing, either way I will fucking destroy you.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This could be one of the best tags ever... viet no habla english

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            I've finally figured out the moves...and I think I'm pretty fucking close to breaking my controller....also not sure how I'm cheap with Sagat, that's like complaining about Juggernaut, just saying. If the programmers/developers put it in the game, it's not cheating.
            I think you should read this.

"Yes, Seth and perhaps Sagat might have turned out a little bit stronger than we expected."
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              I think you should read this.
              That's their fuck up not mine...

Comment

• Street Farts Four can suck mah ass.

As can all fighting games.

Know why?

I'm drinking and thinking of taking a spin on the Katamari ball of death.

WHO'S WITH ME?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  Street Farts Four can suck mah ass.

As can all fighting games.

Know why?

I'm drinking and thinking of taking a spin on the Katamari ball of death.

WHO'S WITH ME?

Beautiful Katamari?
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I need a Katamari game. I miss that shit.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Just spanked the fuck outta Bryan. Drunk. How drunk? One eye open drunk. BAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Just spanked the fuck outta Bryan. Drunk. How drunk? One eye open drunk. BAM!
                        Haha, tried to play CoD4 tonight but waay to many "hey bro" douches on. Kept getting flashbanged by team mates so I murdered the hole team until my respawn was like 2 minutes. Yeah I think I'm gonna play star wars and bioshock the rest of the weekend.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just got Shadow Complex. In the first minute literally you can get 3 achievement. And that's on the hardest difficulty. So far I really like this game. It kinda brings me back to the game Flashback on the SNES. I loved that game.

Oh and anyone that has not played Red Fraction yet... go try the demo on Xbox! That's some good anger management!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                            Just got Shadow Complex. In the first minute literally you can get 3 achievement. And that's on the hardest difficulty. So far I really like this game. It kinda brings me back to the game Flashback on the SNES. I loved that game.
                            FUCK YEAH

Still debating over whether or not to get Red Faction: Guerrilla. I had fun plowing through structures in a car, but I worry that it might get kinda old fast.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Thats my only fear too but if I can find it cheap on the used shelf I with be one happy little plant crusher!

Comment

• Halo today? We're heading out to see Inglourious in a few but once back I'd be down for some Halo with anyone here that has it.

Comment

Working...
                                X