Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let It Die is an insane take on Dark Souls and F2P.

Comment

• Meh to Suda 51 and his overrated fucking games.

#2Edgy4me
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• RE7 is going to be the fucking shit if that VR demo is anything to go by. Holy crap. Looks great, totally immersive, and scary as fuccckkkk.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The VR is very well done. I think I went through it too fast to be too scary. I'm going to try again!

Comment

• I'm trying to beat it by following the 34 fucking steps. But I get hit by the monster in the basement almost every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Nah man, you're doing really well for starting out. You're pretty good with Sombra, try some of the others too though, so many different skills. Last night I just got so tired that I couldn't play anything any more. To much work this weekend.
              Oh, gotta try to join you guys. D.Va needs some fun!
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Oh, gotta try to join you guys. D.Va needs some fun!
                Join us, we could use the help!

Played a bunch of competitive matches in Overwatch with Josh last night.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I actually never played competitive. I guess I could, using D.Va or Junkrat.

Comment

• I hadn't either until Sunday night and Monday night with Josh. But I'm down for whatever. Quick play or Arcade is cool too, since I won't feel like I need to stick to the few characters I know like competitive.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      Join us, we could use the help!

Played a bunch of competitive matches in Overwatch with Josh last night.
                      Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I actually never played competitive. I guess I could, using D.Va or Junkrat.
                      Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      I hadn't either until Sunday night and Monday night with Josh. But I'm down for whatever. Quick play or Arcade is cool too, since I won't feel like I need to stick to the few characters I know like competitive.
                      With one more added to our group we could really work some tactics. I plead with you guys to get some mic'd headsets if possible. Because I swear to you that the game gets 1000% more entertaining and fun.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fine, I'll use my mic.

Comment

• Ah, I'll try? I can't buy shit till Christmas. But I'll communicate as best I can and follow.

Tonight, 8h30pm, eastern, I'm in. Let's try.

Comment

• That Star Wars VR mission is the shit. It finally made ship combat in Battlefront fun. I now want a full game of VR space missions. So much fun.

Comment

• I tried the new Rogue One Battlefront stuff. I like the Scarif beach fight. Now I wanna try the U-Wing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Ah, I'll try? I can't buy shit till Christmas. But I'll communicate as best I can and follow.

Tonight, 8h30pm, eastern, I'm in. Let's try.
                                Ok, that's 5:30 my time here, I'll try to get on around then.

So apparently Sombra is garbage and frowned upon when you select her in competitive. Played one more game after Josh got off last night and was put on a team that instantly gave me shit after I picked Sombra saying to switch to another dps, one guy relented but said I had to switch the minute he saw that I was shit. Well, that never came, these other guys were good so that definitely helped me but at the end of the game one guy goes, "How did the Sombra do? Damn, never seen a Sombra on fire before, okay Batman49 you're alright." The fuckers. #Sombrassistic #SombraBrag

I played a bit of the Rogue One DLC, ran into Jyn Erso early in my first game at really low health and killed her. I felt a little bad for a second, I ruined the Rebellion.

Comment

Working...
                                X