Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked it a lot, but it was definitely the last one with that formula I wanted to do. I like the writing too.

Comment

• Does it take a while to open up? So far I've just been going to shack to shack killing dudes on the way. I swear I saw videos of crazy explosions, elephants, etc...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They stuff is all in there. I remember there being like maybe an hour or two of learning mechanics then it just opens right up like Far Cry 3. There is a second half of the map that is kind of blocked off until a big story mission a few hours in.

Comment

• ok. This is the first FarCry game I've played since the original.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WHAT. Dude. You should be playing Far Cry 3 then. It's better than 4, and the villain is fucking amazing in it. The opening video with fucking Paper Planes playing and all the horrible rich white kids transitioning into the villain intro...SO GOOD.

Comment

• reviews are mixed on DR4. Totally waiting until it's on sale or unless my amazon money picks up (HINT HINT YOU GUYS BUY SHIT THROUGH THE SEARCH BOX PLEASE!)

Comment

• I was going to get it with my phone trade-in credit to Amazon, but it looks like the assholes that shipped it took my phone and never bothered giving it to UPS. So there's $240 I got fucked out of.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Nah man, you're doing really well for starting out. You're pretty good with Sombra, try some of the others too though, so many different skills. Last night I just got so tired that I couldn't play anything any more. To much work this weekend.
                  Yeah, I think I've tried almost everyone, but yeah, so far mostly sticking to the 6 or 7 characters I think I got a handle of how to play decently. My only problem with Sombra is that I sometimes stick around trying to finish off people when I should be disengaging or teleporting because I'm almost dead. I always set up for it with the teleport grenade but I wait too long most of the time and my teleport timer has run out.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  WHAT. Dude. You should be playing Far Cry 3 then. It's better than 4, and the villain is fucking amazing in it. The opening video with fucking Paper Planes playing and all the horrible rich white kids transitioning into the villain intro...SO GOOD.
                  What Billy said. Far Cry 3 is so fucking good. So is Far Cry 4, but 3 has the better villain, and he's Nacho in Better Call Saul! At the very least youtube the Far Cry 3 opening just to see the greatness. I like the story in both games. I want to try Far Cry Primal but fear I may get tired of these games.

Sounds like you might still be in the tutorial missions, Rob. After this ends, go jump off high shit and glide around. If I remember correctly, you have the wing suit unlocked or at least have access to buy it from the start in Far Cry 4.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I played Far Cry Primal when it came out, and it was fun but I was so burnt out by the time it came out that I didn't finish it. I should go back and do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I was going to get it with my phone trade-in credit to Amazon, but it looks like the assholes that shipped it took my phone and never bothered giving it to UPS. So there's $240 I got fucked out of.
                      What?! Was it some fly by night cell phone store or something? That's sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        What?! Was it some fly by night cell phone store or something? That's sucks.
                        No I went to a UPS franchise to ship off my old phone. Looks like they took my package and never fucking shipped it. And they didn't give me a receipt I dropped it off because "the UPS number is your receipt."

NOT IF UPS NEVER GETS IT YOU THIEVING FUCKS. I will only be going to the proper UPS store from now on.

Comment

• Walk in and take a bunch of shipping supplies or something.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I TAKE YOUR BUBBLE WRAP. GOOD DAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I TAKE YOUR BUBBLE WRAP. GOOD DAY.
                              Hand to heart I would do this if they took my phone.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played a match if TF2 with the King of the Jews tonight and it was glorious.

Comment

Working...
                                X