This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with you man. I'm usually in the top 3 in any match
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah. More than likely. When i don't score 100+ and am top one or two it's out of the ordinary.

And I know we disagree on Dead Rising. 3 was the only one I really liked to actually play.

Comment

• Beat the second episode of Hitman. This game is pretty decent. Hard as balls and I had to use a wiki because holy shit there are like a million ways to kill your target and all I can think of is shooting them in head haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Follow the opportunities as they reveal themselves.

Comment

• well yeah, but there are like a thousand opportunities in any given level.

Either way, probably the best HItman since part 2 on the PC.

Comment

• Just do one, and follow it through, then next time do another. As you up your mastery in a level there's more and more opportunities to try.

Comment

• Sooooooooo I have Titanfall 2. Campaign is nice, but I fear will be short. I'm in that toxic sludge.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Sooooooooo I have Titanfall 2. Campaign is nice, but I fear will be short. I'm in that toxic sludge.
                  It's like 6 hours.

Grabbed Sniper Elite 3 on steam for $10. Nice upgrade from 2. Love the Mortal Kombat xray kills.

Comment

• So my character based on my wife died on Xcom2. Me and the kids poured some out for our dead homie then promptly started another mission.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      It's like 6 hours.

Grabbed Sniper Elite 3 on steam for $10. Nice upgrade from 2. Love the Mortal Kombat xray kills.
                      Se3 is a bunch of fun.

Comment

• More I read about FFXV the more I wanna play it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          More I read about FFXV the more I wanna play it.
                          I'll bite, why? Just curious, never played a Final Fantasy game and never been interested in playing any. What little I've seen of this one made it seem like I probably wouldn't be interested in this one either.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I thought the demo was kind of interesting, and felt very different from any other RPG I'd ever played, let alone a Final Fantasy.

And also I haven't enjoyed or been interested in the least bit by Final Fantasy since SNES. All the interaction with party members, and writing sounds really great and fun in a way I never expect from a game let alone a JRPG. And I am dying to know about this hidden dungeon people are saying is one of the best things in a game EVER. So. I dunno. It looks batshit insane.

Comment

• Can I play Final Fantasy 6 again?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Got in Skyrim and Battlefield 1 for XBONE. Call of Duty Legacy Shit for PS4.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X