Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit level 50 in TF2. I guess you don't actually have to do anything to prestige. You just keep leveling like everything else from what I can tell.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Got Overwatch coming for the PS4.

Spent most of yesterday getting the Mega Console ready. Played some Game Boy Advance and Turbo Grafix 16 games on it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Got Overwatch coming for the PS4.

Spent most of yesterday getting the Mega Console ready. Played some Game Boy Advance and Turbo Grafix 16 games on it.
        TROY, I WILL OVERWATCH WITH YOU. I WILL OVERWATCH ALL OF THE THINGS!!!

Seriously, the game is mega fun when it goes right and only slightly irritating when you get ran off the map.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sombra looks like fun and has me thinking of finally getting Overwatch, but I'm also juggling too many multiplayer games right now (Uncharted, Battlefront, Battlefield 1, Zombie modes in 2 CODs, Modern Warfare). Plus I've been wanting to get back into GTA's online heists and supposedly Titanfall 2 is the shit.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Hit level 50 in TF2. I guess you don't actually have to do anything to prestige. You just keep leveling like everything else from what I can tell.
            scratch that. I didn't see the "regenerate" option on the menu. Still on the fence if I'm going to or not.

Ended up grabbing the JackBox Party Pack 3 last night. Holy shit, we're doing a BDRcade soon with this. It's a fucking blast and you guys can join in for fun via a webbrowser. Lesley, Ceej and I were dying last night during some of these games. A bunch of fun.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
              Sombra looks like fun and has me thinking of finally getting Overwatch, but I'm also juggling too many multiplayer games right now (Uncharted, Battlefront, Battlefield 1, Zombie modes in 2 CODs, Modern Warfare). Plus I've been wanting to get back into GTA's online heists and supposedly Titanfall 2 is the shit.
              Sombra is fun and can be so disruptive.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Sombra is fun and can be so disruptive.
                Good times last night in Modern Warfare and Overwatch. Took me a bit to warm up in MW but did better this time around. Overwatch was fun too. I was right about probably liking Sombra, she's fun. This free Overwatch weekend might convince me to buy the game, dammit.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• TF2 campaign is good fun. I wish they hadn't bothered with collectibles but it doesn't look like they add to the story? I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to get to one and eventually gave up. I'll need to check a guide after I finish the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Good times last night in Modern Warfare and Overwatch. Took me a bit to warm up in MW but did better this time around. Overwatch was fun too. I was right about probably liking Sombra, she's fun. This free Overwatch weekend might convince me to buy the game, dammit.
                    Yeah I had fun on MW too, was trying to get my Acog for the M40 so I didn't do the best I've ever done but had a blast. Overwatch is soooooo fun man.
                    Save

Comment

• Ended up grabbing Skate 3 via xbone for 10 bucks. I own the disc but am too lazy to get off the couch to put it in. Also prestiged in TF2 for fun. Ended up just buying the same perk,faction,and Titan right off the bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Ended up grabbing Skate 3 via xbone for 10 bucks. I own the disc but am too lazy to get off the couch to put it in. Also prestiged in TF2 for fun. Ended up just buying the same perk,faction,and Titan right off the bat.

Comment

• Maaaan, the Titanfall 2 campaign is SO GOOD. When Respawn decided "hey, we should do a real campaign this time" they went all out. The last two levels I played were great and I'm maybe halfway through? I'm excited to see what happens next.

Comment

• I'm a big fan of the time warp level.

Comment

• Yeah, that's the one I played last night. SO FUN.

Comment

• Glad to hear the campaign is worth it guys!

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Got Overwatch coming for the PS4.
                                Add me. Michele_richard

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                TROY, I WILL OVERWATCH WITH YOU. I WILL OVERWATCH ALL OF THE THINGS!!!

Seriously, the game is mega fun when it goes right and only slightly irritating when you get ran off the map.
                                Man, I can't wait to get one of your invites and it's actually ME playing. I promise I'll be there. Keep sending.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X