Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless you troll /b, makes sense why you've never heard of her.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nathan, learn your memes. I would like to introduce you to know your memes.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Once again, what is "/b?"

Grammar question: When ending a sentence with a quoted item, does the puntuation mark go inside the quotation mark?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 4chan my friend.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Once again, what is "/b?"

Grammar question: When ending a sentence with a quoted item, does the puntuation mark go inside the quotation mark?
            4chan. But it's the worse place on the internet. If you plan on going to the /b/ boards, expect to see some of the most horrible things and expect to burn in hell when you laugh at some of them.

Quotation marks are dependent on the word. If the word is a direct quote that has a puntuation mark, you use the puntuation mark before the quotation mark. Wiki has some good examples.

Comment

• 4chan will fuck you up.

I started playing Fallout 3 again. That game has made me its bitch.
              "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• No one ever EVER should go over to 4Chan. Not even the strongest virus protection could save your ass there.

And speaking of games. I want to play Fable again, except the downloaded Xobx games keep shitting the bed.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Psahw Ed, lies. Just don't click on fucking exe or zip files haha.

And yeah, I've been going through Broken Steel now. Fallout is still one of the best games on 360.

Comment

• Still bums me out about the Xbox games. Dammit it all.

Comment

• What's wrong with them?

Comment

• Gotta finish that Fallout DLC.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• When I had Fable, the game would just cut out and go to black. When I asked a guy I know about this, he said that the downloaded Xbox games are buggy as fuck and tend to do this.

Comment

• Weird, I never had that problem with Psychonauts or Indigo Prophecy.

Comment

• Still on SFIV...accepting any challenges at this time.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                                Still on SFIV...accepting any challenges at this time.
                                I would challenge you but I heard you liked to be cheap with Sagat. And I've lost it. I fucking can't even play Akuma or Cammy anymore. Lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X