Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield is so glitchy but in the best kind of way.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The hell did you shoot him with, Fil?

Comment

• Mind Bullets!!!!

Also sidenote: The old spots in Modern Warfare still work. You know, the weird you can reach it by jumping even though it's not really intended for you to get there. SO MANY COPTERS ALREADY GUYS. I AM RAMPAGING ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          The hell did you shoot him with, Fil?
          Some sort of Force Push bullet, apparently.

First Battlefield 1 surprised me in how much I actually ended up enjoying the single player, now I played the first 2 missions in Infinite Warfare, and I actually like it so far too. May be my super low expectations since COD has been mediocre to me the last 4 or 5 years now, but it reminded me a little of Battlestar Galactica, COD style of course. I hope Jon Snow is a good villain.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The Call of Duty VR experience thing is a lot of fun. Im excited for a full-on space-time or air-combat game. But they didn't invent the controls as default which is fucking STUPID because you're in a damn airplane.

Comment

• ??? Is that a free thing grave?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                ??? Is that a free thing grave?
                Yeah, everyone gets it. I gotta download it.

Comment

• Guys. I know some of you won't get the game but HOLY FUCK does Modern Warfare Remastered shine. It reminds me of those late night RAMPAGES while at the same time still being a legit good game. The absence of jet pack bullshit (that Titanfall does WAAAY better) and the lack of one million kill streaks is so satisfying.

Comment

• I hope to get it for PS4 for Christmas, Josh! We will rampage again!

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    ??? Is that a free thing grave?
                    Yeah, I couldn't find it in the PS app but if you go to the PSVR section of the store on your console it should be on the first page. It's one short dogfight but it's a lot of fun. It uses regular aiming for machine guns and RIGS-type aiming for missiles. It's cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Guys. I know some of you won't get the game but HOLY FUCK does Modern Warfare Remastered shine. It reminds me of those late night RAMPAGES while at the same time still being a legit good game. The absence of jet pack bullshit (that Titanfall does WAAAY better) and the lack of one million kill streaks is so satisfying.
                      I wanna snag this, but probably wouldn't touch it until Christmas. I am so over the top in love with Titanfall 2, I just don't know how I could go back to a slower paced game.

Comment

• Grabbed the Dead Rising remaster for the PS4 this weekend. I'm the crazy guy that prefers this over all of the sequels. FRANK IS THE MAN.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Guys. I know some of you won't get the game but HOLY FUCK does Modern Warfare Remastered shine. It reminds me of those late night RAMPAGES while at the same time still being a legit good game. The absence of jet pack bullshit (that Titanfall does WAAAY better) and the lack of one million kill streaks is so satisfying.
                          Had some decent games and had some shitty games that first night I played. Started to think my COD skills are just gone. Then I played some Infinite Warfare multi last night and had even worse games and remembered how bad I could really be. Surprised how much of the maps I still remember.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The glitch jump spots are still there. Remembered one in particular and blew my kids fucking minds. Dad was a God Damned super hero for at least 6 minutes!!!!!!!

Comment

• join the BrainDeadRadio network in TF2 BILLY. I'M SURE GIANT BOMB WON'T CARE....

Comment

• I joined. I ran my worst game ever. WHY YOU BRING ME DOWN

Comment

Working...
                                X