Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Josh for missing that Beta invite. I just logged in this morning.

What does it do? Access to the infinite Beta?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 1. P8B9-AHN3-GJR2
      2. CK66-M3NF-GF54
      3. G5GF-LQNG-GJ4Q
      4. NNQK-8ANP-39RR
      5. R2RQ-PGNC-BRN4

These are my friend tokens for the Infinite Warfare Beta.

Enjoy
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• oh cool! Tomorrow morning I shall try!

Does it gives you access to Modern Warfare remastered campaign?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          oh cool! Tomorrow morning I shall try!

Does it gives you access to Modern Warfare remastered campaign?
          I don't think so, but you'll have Beta access through tomorrow and I think one more weekend
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sa-weet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              AHAHAHA. Ceej was playing that. You are now Ceej.
              It's fucking good. I wanted something low key and low stress, and it fits the bill without be boring. I didn't move from the couch for almost five hours.

Comment

• RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, Fall of 2017.

Fuck yes!
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just did a bunch of work from home, and probably have the rest of the day to drink nyquil and pop throat lozenges. Gonna build so much in Dragon Quest today.

Comment

• I am going to play the ever-loving goddamn shit out of that Red Dead 2, my god.
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• You know why I never played Red Dead 1?

Cause you can't invert the y-axis. WTF?

Comment

• what? yeah you can. You can't invert the x-axis but who the fuck does that?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I sure as fuck tried in the options, but no y-axis reverse, so it was be-bye for me.

Comment

• I call fucking shenanigans. I'm an INVERT4LYFE person and I could play it just fine. Were you playing it some Canadian knockoff console?
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I call fucking shenanigans. I'm an INVERT4LYFE person and I could play it just fine. Were you playing it some Canadian knockoff console?

Yeah, the XBOX 36-aye.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• People didn't have joysticks on their head back in the Old West, or whatever is used to justify inverted.

Spoiler: It's in the options on PS3, just checked. 
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X