This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddamn is RIGS dope. Fuck.

About half way through Rush of Blood. The fourth level got me good a few times.

Played a bunch of Playroom VR with Lesley. If you guys haven't tried that yet I recommend it. The cat/mouse game is a blast and holy shit do I want a full platformer after playing their version.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Out of curiosity, any of you gentlemen play Tapped Out?
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The Simpsons game? I used to but fell out of it because work got busy and I just never went back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          Out of curiosity, any of you gentlemen play Tapped Out?

I stopped for awhile, but stuck with Marvel Puzzle Quest and the Star Wars Commander game. Why? You need people to visit your Springfield?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nathan got me started on this about the time kiddo was born and it's a fucking addiction. Mostly I just wanted to see if any of y'all were in to it, but visits are nice, too.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              Nathan got me started on this about the time kiddo was born and it's a fucking addiction. Mostly I just wanted to see if any of y'all were in to it, but visits are nice, too.

I used to have a way to cheat it, but then EA sent me a nasty letter. My town name should still be AndersonVision. So, I should be easy to find.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Playing DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS again. Having a blast.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So I'm not getting sick from the PSVR however I am totally feeling disassociated once I come out of it. It's like when I used to do acid back in the day. The day after would have me feeling like an out of body experience and I'd keep snapping back in and back out.

That's exactly how I feel at the moment. Like I see my arms and shit and for a split second I feel like they're not really there.

Oh shit, what if we are really in the matrix and the PSVR has started to wake me up?! OH GOD YOU GUYS TAKE THE BLUE PILL
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished the Modern Warfare campaign and played 4-5 games of the Infinite Warfare beta. It seems like a reskin of BLOPs 3? I'm not very good at it. Still playing Uncharted 4 multi. Jumped into a little Battlefront. Didn't get a chance to try my friend's PSVR yet, probably this weekend. Apparently the shark game got him real good. He's terrified of sharks.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      Finished the Modern Warfare campaign and played 4-5 games of the Infinite Warfare beta. It seems like a reskin of BLOPs 3? I'm not very good at it. Still playing Uncharted 4 multi. Jumped into a little Battlefront. Didn't get a chance to try my friend's PSVR yet, probably this weekend. Apparently the shark game got him real good. He's terrified of sharks.
                      I'll play Modern Warfare but fuuuuuuuuck Infinite Warfare. TOTAL reskin and it still plays like shit unless you're off your adderal
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I loved the first Infinite Warfare. The second and blops 3 did nothing for me at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          I'll play Modern Warfare but fuuuuuuuuck Infinite Warfare. TOTAL reskin and it still plays like shit unless you're off your adderal
                          Yeah, I'll probably stick with Modern Warfare multi. These COD games get twitchier as I get older, I can't keep up.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I still feel god awful, and even Warcraft is making my head want to explode. But I can do nothing but sit on the couch. So I grabbed...DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS.

Comment

• AHAHAHA. Ceej was playing that. You are now Ceej.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                Yeah, I'll probably stick with Modern Warfare multi. These COD games get twitchier as I get older, I can't keep up.
                                I want a game about guns, and flanking, HUMAN fucking flanking. Titanfall does the other shit better and smoother. CoD feels right when you can position, kill then relocate and do it all over again. I have high hopes for remastered so I hope they didn't fuck it up.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X