Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grabbing that in a few weeks. It's one of my favorite series but I can't justify picking it up tomorrow and then VR in 2 days.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• TOO MANY GAMES.

I am loving the cross buy stuff for Xbone. It works flawless for Forza Horizons 3, and now GoW4 seems to be awesome on PC. And I finally got my PC hooked up to my TV in my game room.

Comment

• The only reason I enjoy my xbox is purely because my little bro keeps buying all the games I don't want to spend money on but still want to play. He just picked up the SUPER MEGA VERSION of BF1 which means I get that free. yay. I did tell him I'd get Gears within a few weeks but that if he really wants to play it sooner then he will have to buy it.

Really hope he buys it first haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I love my Xbox, and I love having the option to play in the living room, or move to the back and play on my PC on exclusives now. I still have that second limited White xbone, and with PC cross play I really don't think I need it...debating giving it to my niece.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG
            I love my Xbox, and I love having the option to play in the living room, or move to the back and play on my PC on exclusives now. I still have that second limited White xbone, and with PC cross play I really don't think I need it...debating giving it to my online buddy Josh.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Don't forget digger also buys disc copies for games because he thinks the government is going to take away his downloads and needs entertainment on the compound.
              This is true.

Comment

• Based just on my 15 minutes of play time, I'm pretty sure Thumper in VR is going to be a complete mind fuck. Holy shit.

Comment

• Oh shit.

Comment

• I want to play more tonight since I'm leaving tomorrow but I also don't want to play more because I want to experience it all through the headset. Lots of replay potential since you get graded on timing. I got a handful of S ranks but crave more.

Comment

• Is it fun?

Comment

• I think so, but I love beatmatch games. I just played the first level. I think it was about 11 stages? It isn't very hectic at first but it moves so fast that the difficulty ramps up pretty quick. I died more than I was expecting.

Comment

• reddit seems to be pretty positive on it at the moment. Maybe this will be a purchase.

Waiting on my confirmation email from amazon today....

Comment

• Yeah, haven't got my shipment notice yet. Has to be pretty soon.

Comment

• says it's shipping today so I'm assuming we'd get an email soon

Comment

• What sucks is even if I take Friday off I won't get to touch this until Friday late at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X