Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I could play overwatch but the toxicity is just toooooo much. that and the lack of communication in a game highly dependent upon it is disheartening.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• checked out the Death Star DLC stuff for Battlefront. Eh. The space battles are not that much fun mostly due to how the ships handle, but the worst part is the whole LET'S LOAD THE NEXT PART OF THE MODE thing that completely kills all momentum going from space battle to indoor battle back to trench run. It's not a smooth transition at all and it's lame IMO. That being said, I did like the indoor map I played and hearing Chewie roar is awesome.

Probably gonna grab this on the PS4 here soon for the VR stuff.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think I saw Battlefront on sale this week in the PSN store if you want it digitally. I think it was around $20. The season pass is on sale too, I don't remember how much.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yeah, I saw that. I really just want Lego Force Awakens to come down in price dammit. haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            yeah, I saw that. I really just want Lego Force Awakens to come down in price dammit. haha.

It's fun and there's way more detail in this iteration. Still, way too many damn characters. I'm still buying characters in that game.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
              I think I saw Battlefront on sale this week in the PSN store if you want it digitally. I think it was around $20. The season pass is on sale too, I don't remember how much.
              Ooh, isnt Star Wars VR free if you have Battlefront? I might need to do that. But I need to order Thumper and 100 ft Robot Golf and...

Comment

checked out the Death Star DLC stuff for Battlefront. Eh. The space battles are not that much fun mostly due to how the ships handle, but the worst part is the whole LET'S LOAD THE NEXT PART OF THE MODE thing that completely kills all momentum going from space battle to indoor battle back to trench run. It's not a smooth transition at all and it's lame IMO. That being said, I did like the indoor map I played and hearing Chewie roar is awesome.

Probably gonna grab this on the PS4 here soon for the VR stuff.
                Yeah. It LOOKS cool, but the ship's control are meh. Long load time, but I'm fine with it. What kills me is that the level is space fight, death star ground battle, and trench run. But in order to go further, the rebels have to win the previous stage, so I played like the 2nd and 3rd stages like twice.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yeah, playing the Death Star stuff just on blast mode isn't too bad but the load times are fucking atrocious and make the levels feel super disjointed.

Comment

• Only played like 2 hours, but so far Horizons 3 is aweeeeeeeeeesome.

Comment

• Getting more Madden in before Mafia 3 this week.

Totally stoked over Mafia 3 now. They've dumped all the old bullshit and just made GTA in 1968.

Played a little and they are really earning that M rating for historical value.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Played a few missions in Star Trek Online for the PS4. The U.S.S. Smashington is a lovely shade of pink with some neon green added for fun. The ship fights are pretty dope. The on planet stuff is not so much.

Comment

• Finished Battlefield Hardline. Played it like Metal Gear and arrested EVERYONE.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yeahhhh.

Comment

Played a few missions in Star Trek Online for the PS4. The U.S.S. Smashington is a lovely shade of pink with some neon green added for fun. The ship fights are pretty dope. The on planet stuff is not so much.
                              I need to see this ship. NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                Finished Battlefield Hardline. Played it like Metal Gear and arrested EVERYONE.
                                Picked this up and yeah the single play so far seems fun but multi??????
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X