Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I hated that game. Final Fantasy 6 still remains the best I've played. That one deserves a HD version.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Played the first few chapters of Quantum Break last night. Man, their choice of film grain and weird dithering effects kind of suckkkks.

That being said, so far it's fine. Nothing crazy has happened, haven't even gotten to the live action shit yet. Dig the time powers I've been able to use thus far. Plus this only cost me like 24 bucks and it was the Day One version (didn't realize that) so I also got Alan Wake and the expansions for free. Which is dope because I didn't have it on the 360 still so I'm looking forward to replaying it again.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know a lot of people didn't care for it but I really liked Quantum Break the whole way through. It handled the usual time travel conundrum very well. Sometimes the platforming sections were a little frustrating. Once you get comfortable with the powers you can really wreck shop. And you'll need to get good unless you want to replay certain encounters over and over.

One tip- if you have the space, download the live action stuff because streaming has such bad artifacts it's like watching through Vaseline covered lenses.

Comment

• haha, already downloaded the videos. fucking like 80 gigs or something. ridiculous.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, but it's worth it. You can delete them after without losing save data. I streamed the first ep and by the end had no idea what was happening on the screen.

Comment

• Really? Hmm I don't remember that problem with the live action. But I was also not invested and probably on twitter.

Comment

• I am not good at For Honor. The graphics are crazy detailed. It's fun to wade into a big wave of cannon fodder and wreck shop but I suuuuck at duels.

Comment

• I didn't get into the alpha, but fuck it looks great.

Comment

• Played a few more matches this afternoon and I'm getting better. There's one level that's crazy with battering rams and siege cannons and the whole bit. The domination(?) mode is a lot of fun. There's a similar endgame like Titanfall when your team "loses" EXCEPT it can be reversed if you lose control points during the final battle! I had one match that seesawed for an extra five minutes because if it. Really fun.

Comment

• Started DOOM yesterday. It's fine so far. My expectations were probably too high since Giant Bomb seemed to love the game. I'm not very nostalgic for the old Doom games, I only played them a few times back in Jr. High/High School.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• put a bit of time into Quantum Break last night before football. I'm kind of digging it so far. Just finished Act I and watched the first live action episode. Lesley and I playing this in tandem so we're picking the opposite options to see just how much shit actually changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                          Started DOOM yesterday. It's fine so far. My expectations were probably too high since Giant Bomb seemed to love the game. I'm not very nostalgic for the old Doom games, I only played them a few times back in Jr. High/High School.
                          I love this game YET I haven't even gotten 50% into it so far. I have so many other games to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            Started DOOM yesterday. It's fine so far. My expectations were probably too high since Giant Bomb seemed to love the game. I'm not very nostalgic for the old Doom games, I only played them a few times back in Jr. High/High School.
                            It's so fucking good. Right now it's my GoTY.

Comment

• Finished DOOM yesterday. Thinking of playing Battlefield Hardline next? How's the single player? Doubt I'll touch the multiplayer.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Made it through a few levels on the SP but spent dozens of hours in the MP.

The SP stuff is fun (ACEVEDA!) I just got hooked on the MP.

Comment

Working...
                                X