X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac-Man CE DX 2 in like a month.

Comment

• can't wait for that as well. Have you played 256? It's fucking great multiplayer.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I only messed with it a bit on my phone. Never grabbed me big time.

Comment

• fuck the phone, 5 bucks on the ps4. Have some drinks and play it with your roommate. It's a blast.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If he and I play something it's Puyo Puyo Tetris or Tiny Towers!

Comment

• Working night, but my front neighbor is paving and thus cutting bricks with a saw, and my back neighbor is building a shed, so fuck me for trying to sleep past 12.

So, I think it was Josh or his son, but I played Overwatch with BigDaddy for a while. I think he saw the difference between me and the son. It was fun, and sorry, I haz zero mic.

Me = Heavily D.Va, Zenyatta and Pharah. And I usually destroy as D.Va. Go figure.
              Son: Great Roadhog, ok Bastion and Hanzo.

Great plays as Lucio btw. Saw some great tactics.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Working night, but my front neighbor is paving and thus cutting bricks with a saw, and my back neighbor is building a shed, so fuck me for trying to sleep past 12.

So, I think it was Josh or his son, but I played Overwatch with BigDaddy for a while. I think he saw the difference between me and the son. It was fun, and sorry, I haz zero mic.

Me = Heavily D.Va, Zenyatta and Pharah. And I usually destroy as D.Va. Go figure.
                Son: Great Roadhog, ok Bastion and Hanzo.

Great plays as Lucio btw. Saw some great tactics.
                That was me for like 80% of it. Lucio was me, and it was hilarious watching those 76's keep running to that spot. Thanks for playing, I love group play especially because you get extra XP but also because you can actually use tactics.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• put in a few hours with the remaster of Final Fantasy X this weekend. Terrible voice acting for Tidus aside, I still really enjoy this game thus far. Looking forward to finally trying X-2 as I never played that one. Having more fun with this than Deus Ex.

Comment

• Breezed past the first 3 bosses in Dark Souls 3, but currently getting my dick kicked off by the Abyss Watchers. Got him to like half health in the second, flaming sword phase but got hit *once* and he fucking stunlocked me to death before I could heal or get away. So frustrating
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      That was me for like 80% of it. Lucio was me, and it was hilarious watching those 76's keep running to that spot. Thanks for playing, I love group play especially because you get extra XP but also because you can actually use tactics.
                      Nice! I'll join up whenever you're there.

Dude, level 120?!? I'll try back Lucio on those plays of you bumping those assholes off the cliff. I do that with D.Va, but Lucio's gun is designed for that.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Abyss Watchers down! Boooooom

Me scraping by the 2nd phase of the fight, For posterity https://youtu.be/s_wajV_BZ8E

Comment

• "solo"

YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME??!

you are

Comment

• I mean no player summons! Dude nearly killed me like 4 times there, some lucky ass rolls kept me in

Comment

• haha, you're way better at these games than I will ever be. No way would I have beaten that boss without summons.

Comment

• played FFX for like 10 hours this weekend. Tidus is still a cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X