This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    That would be three of us, then! (Sorry, Josh.)

I died a couple times last night in situations where I think the Elite controller would have saved me with those paddles on the back side.
    I will definitely be resetting those when the game proper comes out. I bet they come preset though.

Comment

• So annoyed. Wanted to play some Shadow of Mordor and my saved game was gone. Started over and forgot how much fun this shit is just bummed because I was near the end game with my last save
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I will definitely be resetting those when the game proper comes out. I bet they come preset though.
        It'd be nice if there was a master list for mapping that's tied to your gamertag, like the 360 had. It's annoying having to change the look setting to the proper mode every time I get a new game.

Comment

• I thought they had added that in?

Comment

• Boy, if they have I haven't found the setting.

Comment

• If it's there tell me where. I have the same issue
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not sure if I'm getting Titanfall 2 but if I do, I got your back, Josh.

Played a few rounds, did decent for never playing it before. I was probably playing with shitty players, I was top player all 3 games. I played the domination like mode. Going to try the bounty one today.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Could be shitty players or it could be that barely anyone ever knows how to play the objective in FPS games. This morning I played a round of Hardpoint that ended, like, 400-31. It was a massacre. I died once.

Comment

• Picked up the new Deus Ex today. Not sure if this was a wise choice yet.

Comment

• Titanfall is going to be a purchase for me for sure. PS4 of course, and yeah man it feels so natural. Overwatch and No Mans Sky will hold me over for now though.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Picked up the new Deus Ex today. Not sure if this was a wise choice yet.
                        I've spent like 5 or so hours with it. There's a lot of detective work kind of, and not a ton of action so far. But I am really messing with side objectives, and not doing the main missions yet. I was chasing down a drug lab that destroys augs minds, and it was really great.

Comment

• I played for 2 hours last night and I don't think I had fun at all. But I still played for 2 hours straight. It's weird. IT was completely a drunken impulse buy because the reviews said they changed the shit I hated from the last entry. Jensen's voice is fucking terrible still and I legit hate it. I can't take him seriously at all.

I do like the twist of the hidden augs you have though. That seems like that could be fun but I'll need to play it more to open that up fully.

Comment

• Honestly I put in 4 hours before I felt like I was actually playing. And then yesterday I was like "ehhhh I don't really feel like even playing, but I should" then I ended up having a great time.

Comment

• Latest patch fixed my No Man's Sky hyperdrive issue. Not sure I care anymore, I played for a bit but getting bored with the game.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I keep trying to play and sometimes I enjoy it, but I just can't put in time any more. It all seems like such a waste.

#HypeTrainIsTheWorstTrain

Comment

Working...
                                X