This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is on.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• How do you download it? Do it on home pc then upload to xbox?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        How do you download it? Do it on home pc then upload to xbox?
        You click on download or whatever, and then when you login to your box and start up halo3 it downloads to your system.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tried Shadow Complex last night. Pretty fun 3d side scroller. Looks amazing for an arcade game.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gonna be back online tonight around 9ish CST for some HALO if anyone is down. Nate and I just got our asses kicked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Gonna be back online tonight around 9ish CST for some HALO if anyone is down. Nate and I just got our asses kicked.
              I wish I had it now since I'll be off for four days. I guess star wars will get raped instead.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haha. Make sure when you're on the last level to have a separate save game than your normal one. So you can get both endings and achievements. I was dumb and didn't and that game sucks by making you go all the way through again.

Comment

Haha. Make sure when you're on the last level to have a separate save game than your normal one. So you can get both endings and achievements. I was dumb and didn't and that game sucks by making you go all the way through again.
                  So glad my discomfort lightens your mood. Thanks for the game tip though. :-)
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• oh, back problems suck (I throw mine out all the time) but I'm not "lucky" enough to get 4 days out of the deal.

Comment

oh, back problems suck (I throw mine out all the time) but I'm not "lucky" enough to get 4 days out of the deal.
                      Er doc made that decision so the boss's hands are tied. But yeah not feeling lucky at all. You know what I'm saying since you've had back issues.

Comment

• Oh totally, back problems are the fucking worst. But I never get drugs. Hopefully you get drugs. I just drink the pain away. So it's like most weeknights actually.

Comment

Oh totally, back problems are the fucking worst. But I never get drugs. Hopefully you get drugs. I just drink the pain away. So it's like most weeknights actually.
                          Yep, got drugs. Drugs good. Drugsmake sleepy happy time.

Comment

• Checking out 'Fallen Earth'. Skill based post-apocalyptic earth sci-fi mmo.
                            Been playing the beta for a while, it's not bad, could be better, but all games can be. Enjoying the skill system and mutations. I can't get far enough away from the 'I can tell what type of character you toon is by looking at you' games, so this is my hideout .

Comment

• haha. No MMO's until Old Republic for me. I played Champions beta for months and just didnt' do shit for me.

Comment

haha. No MMO's until Old Republic for me. I played Champions beta for months and just didnt' do shit for me.
                                Speaking of Old Republic...

Sunday, 11:00am - 12:00pm, Main Theatre
                                Star Wars: The Old Republic live demonstration

BioWare and LucasArts present their second live public demo of The Old Republic at PAX. Make sure to get in line early because there will be exclusives galore for attendees only.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X