This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, that's the bug.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• oh man

Can you just start over?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• it bums me out that none of you will ever find planet BDR
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I could, I just really don't want to. I don't think I like the game that much to start over, honestly.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Feel free to swing by the planet I'm on and pick me up!

Comment

• haha, whenever Hello Games decides to allow the one thing that would assist in making this game feel more like a game and less like a tech demo I will!!

Comment

• Weird. I think I am the only person that pre-ordered and didn't get hit with that bug.

Comment

• Yeah, it's shitty. I wish I could just redeem the damn pre-order ship again and be on my way. At this point, I'll take less slots right now just to get going again. I was in the middle of the Atlas stuff when I got stranded. I hear you can randomly get the plans for a hyperdrive rewarded to you, so I have been scouring the planets and moons around here for plans but nothing yet. I'm never that lucky.

Comment

• and that is another thing I fucking hate about this game. He played it up like it was fucking Minecraft with the schematics in that people could just build shit by figuring out the recipes, but nope. Only when you get them can you build something. Stupid.

I think legit hate this game overall but in spurts I'm elated by the joy of that next carrot that may or may not exist.

Comment

• I downloaded WWE 2k16 last night for free and played for a little while. It was fun but I really need someone to wrassle with. Also, the controls can be a bit of a pain in the ass for someone who hasn't played a wrestling game since N64.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• HIT ME UP ARI.

I'll play you. I suck but my guy is ridiculous.

Comment

• I'm terrible, but I just want to choke hold some friendly peeps.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• just shoot me an invite if you see me on and want to play.

Comment

• I'm still pissed that there's no Hulk Hogan in the game. I wanted to kill Gawker in the ring.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• if you can connect to the servers you may be able to download a fake version. I cannot connect to the servers on my end though.

Comment

Working...
                                X