Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty is my shit, but yeah getting your funds snatched sucks. Weird thing is all that jumping around and sliding shit does not bother me a bit in TF but in CoD it fucking infuriates me and I can't play it. Wonder if it's an engine thing or just old habits?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, yeah. When you run and slide under a dude firing at you and just light his shit up? Feels SO GOOD.

I love the way unlocks work. Get stuff free at X level, or buy early with credits.

Comment

• I hate the perk system. Always hated that since the COD days. I miss the cards.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Man, yeah. When you run and slide under a dude firing at you and just light his shit up? Feels SO GOOD.

I love the way unlocks work. Get stuff free at X level, or buy early with credits.
          It's crazy because CoD is similar but it feels so fucking wrong. TF2 feels PERFECT
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tried to go back and play Titan Fall 1 last night for two rounds. Nope. It already feels SO SLOW.

Comment

• I still prefer Titanfall over what I've played in this stress test.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                How did it change? I must be forgetting something. And it occurred to me tonight that the traditional perks replaced the card system. I kinda liked the cards.
                Well it's all based on kills which is still the same BUT the amounts of AI dudes are WAY less than in TF (at least in Bounty). Which means twitch gamers get titans faster which I'm not a fan of. I'm not great at these games and I loved TF specifically because that didn't matter. So long as I was mowing down AI dudes I'd get my Titan quicker which means I could hold my own against live players.

IT's still fun but I feel like they failed the first time and the only way to stay afloat is to copy COD which the first game was not like (and was the reason I loved it so much).

Comment

• Well there's less AI dude in Bounty because it's a set number in a wave. In Attrition it will be the same continuous stream of creeps. And they already said they're going to tinker with Titan times. I don't know why you think this copies COD though, it feels sooooooooooo far removed from COD. COD was definitely copying Titanfall, and it feels like Respawn said "you fuckers can't keep up" and juiced up everything that made Titanfall great.

Comment

• Perks = COD

Cards = Titanfall

going to perks is what I'm not a fan of. I dug the card system.

Comment

• I suppose. I really just found myself annoyed with the cards. I always had a fuck ton of them, and never paid attention. I just burnt them as soon as possible so I would stop getting the message to clear my inventory for more cards. I'm much happier having perks I get to use on a regular basis and can plan my game around.

Comment

• WELL BULLY TO YOU

it's cool, I just hope they didn't go too far in the other direction after the first one essentially died a quick death.

Comment

• Still playing MGSV but annoyed because the only missions open to me at the moment are those stupid YOU ALREADY DID THIS BUT NOW DO IT HARDER ones. I did one new legit mission and one new legit side op, but now just those redone missions are available and they are just so boring.

Just as I was getting super into it again Kojima slaps my shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I suppose. I really just found myself annoyed with the cards. I always had a fuck ton of them, and never paid attention. I just burnt them as soon as possible so I would stop getting the message to clear my inventory for more cards. I'm much happier having perks I get to use on a regular basis and can plan my game around.
                            I agree with Billy. I'd much rather have a LOT of perks to choose from rather than card and inventory issues. Maybe a hybrid system would work? Have perks equipped all the time that can be boosted with life-only cards? But maybe that would overpower top players and kill the balance.

Comment

• I have been stuck in the same system for over a week now because I got hit with the no hyperdrive bug in No Man's Sky. Still waiting for a fix, last 2 patches did nothing for me.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• did you have the pre-order craft? I thought that only affected users who pre-ordered the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X