Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're probably not done yet, if you're where I think you're at.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Holy shit. What a terrible fucking non ending. Granted these credits have been going on for like 3 mins so maybe something happens after but fuck you Kojima. Will post in a bit if he pulls a twist or something.
      Oh snaps. May have jumped the gun. Ok Kojima. Let's see what Chapter 2 is all about.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Heh, thought so. Don't get your hopes up too high, though. I did say yesterday it's the worst of the Metal Gears.

*Tip, to get through Chapter 2, you only need to finish the new missions, not the ones that are old missions just harder or stealth only. There's a side Op or 2 that's required too, if I remember correctly.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Titanfall 2 is rad.

Comment

• Shit. Need to dl this
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• There are clans/teams/whatever that I think create a pool of people you'll regularly play with, if I'm understanding it correctly. Maybe we should coordinate which system to buy it on (I'm inclined Xbone because I like the controller better) for a BDR crew?

Anyway, they've added the perk/boost system like all the other FPS games and I like it. I haven't taken much time to investigate it because I'd rather shoot faces off but it seems like it's implemented well. I forgot how fun it is the just blast across the map. It's much more smooth than the cyborg frame thing from Advanced Warfare.

Comment

• PS4 or give me death or something.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I downloaded on Xbone, because I have the elite controller. I will get around to play today. I know more of you will be on PS4, but eliiiiiiiiite.

Comment

• Currently downloading the test on the bone.

hopefully be able to try it out later today

Comment

• I am tired, which means at some point today the kid is going to have a nap whether she needs it or not, so I'll be on later also.

Comment

• checked out WWE2k16 since it's free on the bone this month. It's okay but I really wish they'd go back to how the old n64 games controlled.

Comment

• Man. MAN. Took me a couple matches, but dominating in TF2 again. Also, bounty hunt is amazing and kind of a chess match. I got up to like $900, and had a while to go before the banks opened. had to decide between hiding and getting into the fight...got into the fight and went down to $98. Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Never again.

Comment

• I haven't been up that high. I keep running and gunning so I think the best I've done is $400. I was nervous as hell running to the bank. And this was before I realized the sonar knife is a great way to spot bitches who be camping at the bank.

I like the new Titans. That ion chest beam is pretty awesome.

Comment

• It's not bad. Not a fan of how they changed the way you earn a Titan.

Comment

• How did it change? I must be forgetting something. And it occurred to me tonight that the traditional perks replaced the card system. I kinda liked the cards.

Comment

Working...
                                X