X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoldenEye Source 5.0 released.

fuck yeah.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Saw some No Man's Sky screenshots today, including Rob's, that have me thinking I might need to pick that one up.

Comment

• It's pretty great. I found a space station buying plutonium for 105% more than standard value. Since it is everywhere I went nuts and stacked a ton of cash. Strip mined my whole planet. Got my inventory on my suit to like 29 slots, bought a new suit, upgraded my multi-tool a ton, and have almost 2 million in the bank.

Comment

• Buffington 1138 is a hostile planet FILLED with Emeril which I sell at a crazy profit. Purdy is a hot pink planet filled with Gold.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Getting further in Metal Gear Solid V. Finally met up with Skull face and
              Spoiler: spoilers 
            young Psycho Mantis and Flame Guy have taken over that stupidily named new Metal Gear shit

I still stand by my original review of this game being the worst Metal Gear game so far.

Comment

• By worst you mean only good one.

Comment

• nope not at all. I mean, sure, if you don't give a fuck about the story, or sweet set pieces, or crazy shit then yeah "good".

Give me Naked Raiden and Big Shell over mute Big Boss and the same "missions" over and over and over and over again.

What it got right was how the game played, but the set dressing around it was not enticing after a few hours. I would love another entry with a more "cohesive" story that would have more mission varieties.

Comment

• I also feel like I'm going to say the same thing about No Man's Sky in a few hours.

Comment

• It's definitely the worst story for a Metal Gear game, but I think it's the best 3rd person action game ever. EVER.

Comment

• Totally. As I said, the game mechanics were on point, it's just everything around those were not up to snuff BUT would have been if this wasn't the 5th game in a series known for it's movie like presentation.

Comment

• Yeah, it's the worst Metal Gear, story wise.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I just refuse to not finally beat this game. It just took me taking like a year break and I've been hitting it hard lately to finish it,.

Comment

• Beat Saranthanathananalopoulopolus last night. What an anti-climatic battle that was SOOOOO EASY. Not sure if that was the end because I had to stop and make dinner but if so, lammmmmmmmmmmmme.

Comment

• Warped into a star system in NMS last night and warped right into a freighter battle. That was sorta neat until I realized it means absolutely nothing and Hello Games pulled off the best bait and switch of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Beat Saranthanathananalopoulopolus last night. What an anti-climatic battle that was SOOOOO EASY. Not sure if that was the end because I had to stop and make dinner but if so, lammmmmmmmmmmmme.
                                Holy shit. What a terrible fucking non ending. Granted these credits have been going on for like 3 mins so maybe something happens after but fuck you Kojima. Will post in a bit if he pulls a twist or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X