This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Yeah. That first TWD season was the beginning and end of enjoying Telltale stuff for me. People have said over and over Borderlands is amazing, but I cannot get into it at all.
    Like I would get in to it and then I'd find myself trying to speed everything along as fast as possible just because I wanted the next bit of story but their shitty engine would work against me everytime.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like Borderlands 2 a LOT, but Tiny Tina was a miserable character. Luckily the person that wrote her is no longer at Gearbox.

Comment

• I hated BL2 and it was specifically because of that character. Anthony Bursch can fuck off with his sister.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I bought the Borderlands game for like $3 on a PS sale and have only finished the first episode. It's better than the regular Borderlands games but I think maybe I'm tired of the Telltale games right now? I'm not even super excited for the Batman game and the detectiving is my favorite part of the Caped Crusader.

Comment

• Neverwinter MMO on PS4 is not too shabby. I mean, it's nothing special but for a free MMO I'm having fun. If any of you end up grabbing it let me know and maybe we can quest together.

Comment

• I max leveled in Neverwinter on PC when it first game out. Looks like the PS4 version comes with all the DLC expansions that I never tried, so I downloaded it.

Won't have much time for any gaming until after I get hitched on the 20th, but maybe I'll see you on some time after
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• shit, I never gave it a chance on the PC. It's a tad janky on the PS4 but again for a free MMO it's not bad.

Also, good luck on the 20th!

Comment

• Godspeed, Trejo.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Congrats to you and your intended, Trejo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                      I max leveled in Neverwinter on PC when it first game out. Looks like the PS4 version comes with all the DLC expansions that I never tried, so I downloaded it.

Won't have much time for any gaming until after I get hitched on the 20th, but maybe I'll see you on some time after

Nice. Have fun slaying it!
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Appreciate it guys!

If anyone wants to attend, it'll be happening on the World of Warcraft server Quel'Thalas at 4:00PST

..and I'm completely kidding about that.

Comment

• It's at 5:00PST

Comment

• hahah.

#LFG2GETDRUNK

Comment

I max leveled in Neverwinter on PC when it first game out. Looks like the PS4 version comes with all the DLC expansions that I never tried, so I downloaded it.

Congratulations, sucker!

Comment

It's at 5:00PST
                                I'll be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X