Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So anyone else running into errors with RDR on the xbone? I loaded up my most recent save from the 360 and the mission I'm on just keeps glitching. BOOOURNS. I don't want to restart this fucking game again.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      So anyone else running into errors with RDR on the xbone? I loaded up my most recent save from the 360 and the mission I'm on just keeps glitching. BOOOURNS. I don't want to restart this fucking game again.
      I haven't even tried.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

So anyone else running into errors with RDR on the xbone? I loaded up my most recent save from the 360 and the mission I'm on just keeps glitching. BOOOURNS. I don't want to restart this fucking game again.
        It actually didn't even bring over my 360 saves. So I started fresh. For like the 5th time. But I haven't had any issues. Smooth frame rate. No glitched missions or anything. Only thing is some weird issues with models popping in or out during cut scenes.

Comment

• Really want I Am Setsuna next week, but then No Man's Sky, Deus Ex, and WOW: Legion all drop in August.

Comment

• Playing Neverwinter MMO on the PS4. Free and not terrible. Nice time diversion.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I started and finished Gone Home today. It's very good. This is the game that kicked off the whole "it's not a game, it's a walking simulator" bitchfest, right? Those people are missing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                I started and finished Gone Home today. It's very good. This is the game that kicked off the whole "it's not a game, it's a walking simulator" bitchfest, right? Those people are missing out.
                The more time away from Gone Home, the more it sticks with me. It's so great. If I revised my favorite game list I bet it would end up top 15 or 20.

Comment

• Thought that "game" was boring as fuck. Worked better as reading the fucking description on wikipedia.

Comment

• I don't know, man. I don't think finding that letter in the safe and realizing what Oscar did would have as much impact if I had just read it on Wikipedia.

Comment

• Understandable I'm not hating on people who enjoy that type of game, just that they don't really do much for me. I prefer to play my games and unless the story is HOLY SHIT AWESOME I'd rather just skip it.

Comment

• It's the best example of story telling in games. And mood. And atmosphere. A lot of writers, let alone designers, would do themselves justice by playing it over and over and understanding what it's doing.

Comment

• I just like my games to be fun to play. Story is second for me. If I want a great story I'll watch a movie or read a book. If a fun game happens to have a great story then it's win win. But if a game just rests on its story, it just doesn't gel completely for me. I need gameplay that backs up the story. Which is why I'm not a huge of the "walking simulators". That being said, I did enjoy The Walking Dead telltale stuff but only to a point. I was burnt out after the first season.

Comment

• That makes sense. I really like how these types of games are able to bring you in with the atmosphere. I put myself into the situation and it makes the story hit much harder, personally.

Comment

That being said, I did enjoy The Walking Dead telltale stuff but only to a point. I was burnt out after the first season.
                              Yeah. That first TWD season was the beginning and end of enjoying Telltale stuff for me. People have said over and over Borderlands is amazing, but I cannot get into it at all.

Comment

• After the abysmal Borderlands 2, I'll never give them another chance.

FUCK YOU TINY TINA.

Comment

Working...
                                X