Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just played a bit of Halo with Nate before dinner. Good shit. We were rocking it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played a game this morning. Skills are slowly coming back.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That one sand map was pretty fucking fun yesterday.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hey 360 owners, if I were to theoretically buy a new 360 this weekend, can I use the wireless adaptor from my old X-Box on the 360?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• old xbox or old xbox360?

Comment

• I'm about 98% sure you need this for wireless:

as opposed to this:

Comment

• Old X-Box. I never splurged for the 360 one. New house config makes wireless a necessity.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• ah, then yeah, you need to get the new one. Such bullshit that it is so expensive.

Comment

• I actually have this one:

Comment

• Aha! Thanks internets! Apparantly the old one can be used!

Comment

• Wow really? Goddammit. I wish I never sold mine. haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          That one sand map was pretty fucking fun yesterday.
                          Didn't we have a wicked crazy flip around thing in the warthog? Need to remember to check the theater. How do you export that stuff again? DOes it go to your computer?

Comment

• you make clips and it goes to bungies website

Just need to go there and hook up your profile to your gamercard I believe. At least that's how it was when I was taking pics and vids when the game first came out.

Comment

• Cool.

Comment

• http://www.bungie.net/online/communi...ilter=1&sort=3

Believe I found Rocket Race.

Comment

Working...
                                X