This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beat Beyond:Two Souls last night.

Loved it. So much. Finally a David Cage game that doesn't shit the bed in the 3rd act.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Which ending did you pick?

Spoiler: press X to Aiden 
      i decided to stay in the real world and try to make a life for myself. It seems like it worked out pretty good in the end.

Comment

• I went with
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        life with Ryan

Did your game end with the beach and
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        Aiden writing in the sand?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yep, that's the route I went and what I saw. I really liked it. I'd like to replay it eventually to see the other ending. Oh, one other thing-

Spoiler: goodbye 
          what did you do with your mom? Did you end her suffering? When her speech ended and you're left in the room I wondered if that would be an option. I did it. If felt really weird to do but I knew it was the right choice.

Comment

• I want to try House of the Dying Sun this weekend.

Comment

• SO MANY COLLECTIBLES in Mirror's Edge. What the fuck, DICE?

It's a lot of fun, though. But The timing on some of the deliveries is total bullshit. I was doing one, and had what I thought was a perfect line considering where I needed to go and failed by like half a second SO MANY TIMES.

Comment

• Played a bunch of Titanfall this weekend for funsies. Still such a great game even with only like 5k people playing it at any moment.

Almost beat the Deacons of the Deep in Dark Souls 3 this weekend. Each time I would get so close ONLY to get cursed. At one point I thought I was going to pass out from how fast my heart was beating. Hope to finally kill those fucks this week (since Lesley will be in Denver all week).

Got a bit further in Arkham Knight. Stuck on a mission that is annoying me and has been for months.

Tried to get into Mad Max again (started over because I wasn't that far to begin with) but man it just doesn't do much for me at the moment. Way too slow of a beginning to hook me in which is a shame. Hopefully at some point I'll make it past the beginning and will actually get further.

Uncharted 4 is a bit of chore for me at the moment. Need to get excited about it again but all I can think about is Dark Souls 3.

Comment

• Yeah, Mad Max needs to move like...3 times as fast. Upgrades are SO DAMN SLOW and collecting shit for each zone is a huge fucking chore. I got super into it...but like 8 hours in and by then I kind of wanted it to be close to over.

I jumped into Titanfall for like an hour last night. Yup. Still outstanding.

Comment

• Mad Max is good, embrace the collect-athon. Also once you start upgrading the car it gets a lot more enjoyable. Thing is weak, slow AF and hard to drive out the gate.

Finished Uncharted, so I went out and picked up Overwatch. Played a bunch Friday night with some friends, had a ton of 'play of the game's so I must be doing something right. Pretty fun so far
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Do you have Overwatch on the PS4?

Comment

• You know it!
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'M LOGIN IN PS4 OVERWATCH AFTER THE MOVE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I don't get to play much but if you see me on Overwatch PLEASE invite. I'd love to play it with communication AND a strategy of any kind as its great already without that.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So Trials of the Blood Dragon is wonderful and stuuuuuuuuupid.

Comment

• Recore looks super cool. So bright!

And I will play so much Forza Horizons 3. I love that series, and this one looks incredible.

We Happy Few looks great. Love the art style, and I'd totally hang that logo treatment on my wall.
                                Last edited by BillyG; 06-14-2016, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X