Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to reiterate. Doom multi is THE SHIT.

I haven't had this much fun in a shooter since the Unreal days. Splash damage rockets for the goddamn win.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cfNNXQBDCog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this motherfucker made a goddamn MOBA using the Snapmap on a PS4.

Jesus.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• hopefully grabbing Dangerous Golf today on the PS4 if they ever add it to the damn store...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I need to reiterate. Doom multi is THE SHIT.

I haven't had this much fun in a shooter since the Unreal days. Splash damage rockets for the goddamn win.
          Not in my experience. The multiplayer beta was boring as fuck.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Maybe I dig it because I grew up a pc multi player with doom,quake, etc

Comment

• Maybe, you probably played those games way more than I ever did, but it just felt off to me and it wasn't much fun. I do hear the singleplayer is great though. Probably the only reason I'll play it whenever I do get to it.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                hopefully grabbing Dangerous Golf today on the PS4 if they ever add it to the damn store...
                I was super excited for it, but early word is super fucking mixed. Going to sit it out, and see how it shakes out.

Comment

• Yeah, I might sit tight for 100ft Robot Golf.

Comment

• Bought it. I'll let you guys know.

Comment

• On PS4? I am really interested in how it runs on PC. Giant Bomb played it today for a bit, on a 970 and it seemed OK. But Patrick Klepek said on his PC with a 970 it was pure garbage performance wise.

Comment

• got it on the PS4. It's pretty fun. I'd say it's worth the 20. runs totally fine but yeah, I heard the PC needs to be pretty beefy to run it well.

Comment

• finally beat Destiny this morning I think haha.

Comment

• Played a bunch of Dangerous Golf with Lesley this weekend. Rocked another boss in Dark Souls 3 that was giving me troubles (SUCK IT FIRE LORD), got a sweet gun in Destiny that is allowing me to be competitive again in multi (the last gun I had was so fucking big is fucked my view and the zoom level was retarded), and played a bit more Ratchet and Clank (beat a boss and leveled up a bunch of my guns)

It was a pretty productive video game weekend.

Comment

• Made it pretty far in DS3 this afternoon. Took out my anger and frustration on some of these fuckers and have to fight a giant next. woooooo

Comment

• oh man, hit a wall HARD in DS3. Fuck. time to put it down for a bit.

On a different topic, creating levels in Doom via the Snapmap is neat. Hope to have one done in a few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X