Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want to play Hitman. My plan is to get through Uncharted by the weekend, and maybe give myself Hitman as a birthday gift.

Comment

• Ok. Overwatch is fucking FUN.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• fuck yeah. Leveled up a ton in DS3 tonight. Beat the stupid fucking tree and saved a ton of motherfuckers to chill up in my shrine.

about to hit the swamp....not looking forward to that AT ALL.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I really want to play Hitman.
          Same.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Beat another section in DS3 last night. This is the first DS game I seem to actually be okay at. I'm sure I'll hit a wall at some point and give up but I'm having a ton of fun thus far.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Beat another section in DS3 last night. This is the first DS game I seem to actually be okay at. I'm sure I'll hit a wall at some point and give up but I'm having a ton of fun thus far.
              My buddy is way into this and wants to get me hooked too. Sounds hard as shit though.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• oh it is. BUT if you stick with it and "git gud" it's an experience that hardly any other game will give you in the way it makes you feel accomplished AND that you earned that accomplishment.

But rest assured, it is hard as balls and I want to kill puppies during some playthroughs.

Comment

• Fucking stupid controller died during a boss battle and the cunt only had one hit left. Arghghghg

Comment

• Where's the videos rerb? I need to see your first time play through stuff, that's where all the fun is
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      So I finished The fourth Act of Quantum Break. I'm going to bummed if there's no follow up on this-

Spoiler: thru Act 4 
                      after they revealed the true fate of Dr. Kim, I thought Hatch might also be a Shifter. It would explain the eye drops, his...infatuation with Dr. Kim, and his plot against Serene. But he met an unceremonious end so....

I suppose it could be a fake out but it seems like whatshisnuts is standing guard in front of the Countermeasure for the foreseeable future. I hope they explain Hatch a bit more, at least through a collectible or something if he doesn't resurrect himself.
                      I got my answer pretty quick into Act 5 via a collectible and I'm into it. The fights get kinda tough in the last level. I actually died a few times!

Comment

• Man, I need to grab that game now. I'm not reading your spoilers but the fact you're still into it and not bitching makes me think Billy may have been too harsh.

Comment

• I'm way into Remedy's weirdness. I'm near the end now and it hasn't lost me yet.

The controls can sometimes be a little loose but I'm totally digging this weird time travel story. The powers are fun. And, sure, sometimes the graphics can seem a little janky but the effects they're trying to pull off are awesome. I keep taking screenshots of the environment because it looks so cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I'm way into Remedy's weirdness. I'm near the end now and it hasn't lost me yet.
                            I love the Remedy weirdness.

But this is not a good game.

Comment

• My two best friends gave me an Xbox One Elite Controller last night for my birthday gift. FUCK YES. Going to mess with it on some COD tonight.

Comment

• haha, you'll still suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X