Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got into Act 4 of Quantum Break this afternoon. I really like everything about it in theory. In practice maybe not so much. The shootouts are a lot of fun, especially as the introduce tougher enemies that make you get a little creative with the time powers, but the platforming isn't great. The ideas behind the platforming are cool and the time stutters look awesome but the controls hamper the action. The story is for sure wackadoo Remedy. It will be interesting to see how well it ties together at the end.

Comment

• I look forward to grabbing this when it's free on Gold in year.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dark Souls 3 is a bastard with lulling you into thinking it's easy (seriously the first boss was a goddamn breeze compared to say the first boss in Bloodborne) and then just kicking you in the dick continuously after that.

IT's fun but I miss my giant ax. At the moment I have a tiny hand ax but my pyromancer powers are kicking fucking ass.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Roommate showed me this crazy boss that's a huge skeleton king, but you only see his head and arms, because he's so big. Looks great, I am just awful at those games.

Comment

• yeah, you have to hit his golden bracelets. It's awesome.

Comment

• spent 40 mins trying to run up a tree to glitch onto a roof to get a ring that would have cost me 20000 souls to get.

It was worth it once I got the ring. But I almost broke my controller trying to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                spent 40 mins trying to run up a tree to glitch onto a roof to get a ring that would have cost me 20000 souls to get.

It was worth it once I got the ring. But I almost broke my controller trying to do it.
                Guess a broken controller is worth it if you get yourself a Precious.

Comment

• Bought to get up in this Overwatch, again.

Comment

• I wanna play the free beta, but looks like I have to buy the game...
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nevermind. I jsut found it the link start tomorrow.

I'll try the game. If I like, I'm buying it, but I'm not sure it's for me, as I usually play lonewolf (no microphone), so i'm not sure I'd be great at it.

In Battlefront, I'm that crazy retarded guy that takes 10 minutes of his time, go grab the A-wing and rams it into your ass because your sniped me.
                      Last edited by Martin; 05-04-2016, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• And I hit a wall in Dark Souls 3 dammit. Ugh.

Gonna have to put it down for a few days before going back.

Comment

• Fucking lost like 15000 souls last night. Doesn't sound like alot, but it is when you're only on the second boss. Trying to find a good build that feels more like Bloodborne.

Took a break and decided to get further in Resident Evil 0. Beat a few bosses and about to rock some more. Forgot how much I liked this game.

Comment

• Overwatch tonight!

Comment

• It's so damn good. I recommend playing Widowmaker or Soldier 76 to get a feel for the game.

Comment

• should be downloaded on my ps4 when I get home. Hopefully get a chance to play it.

Comment

Working...
                                X