This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a next gen SR5 dammit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've had SRIV on my 360 for forever. It's never leaving me.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• IV had bigger moments, but III was my favorite.

That being said, I'm considering picking up the Arkham Knight season pass for $20 off of Amazon. I figured it'd be a good time to pick it back up for a second playthrough.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Finally got a little more time with Quantum Break. I'm into it. The gunplay is serviceable but the powers are pretty cool. I really like all the weird graphical effects with the time stutters and the story is keeping me interested so far. I'm really curious about Serene's reasoning.

Comment

• Something just completely clicked with Enter the Gungeon. I started killing bosses, and unlocking new gears. Felt great.

Comment

• Pulled out my Vita and been playing a ton of Isaac again while watching TV or movies. Seems that the last expansion was patched in free, because tons of new shit in it.

Comment

• Picked up Rust since Green Man Gaming was having a 20% off sale.

It would be a fun game if it didn't keep crashing on me.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Got into the Mirrors Edge and Gears of War 4 betas this weekend.

Mirrors Edge is more of the same. Not a fan of the stupid RPG shit though. Oh, I have to earn the roll maneuver? Fuck you Faith.

GoW4 is ok but I was never a fan of the multiplayer and that's what the beta is. It runs super smooth and looks nice but I want the single player dammit.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is that why I landed hard every time? That's dumb. I only got to play once and didn't get very far. I liked the open city but I'm sure, like every open world game, I'll get distracted by side missions and never finish the story.

Comment

• been playing Symphony of the Night a bunch lately. Beat it again yesterday morning for funsies. Thinking about doing a BDRcade series on this game as it's one of my favorites and I legit can play for hours with no problems.

Comment

• Minecraft VR. Holy fuck is it anxiety inducing.

Comment

• I want to check that out.

Downloaded the Nioh demo after seeing my roommate play. Seems cool, but tough as nails.

Want to get into Rocket League again, and try basketball. Sadly I have literally zero free time until Sunday afternoon.

Comment

• Dark Souls 3.

Meet Buffington the Pyromancer

Comment

• Epic nose is epic.

Comment

• I am dying for something to just get fucking DEEP into. I thought about Dragon Age Inquisition, but I'd need to re-start at this point, and 10 hours in the Hinterlands sounds ehhhhhh. I wish RDR was on backwards already, because I'd be all over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X