Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you not get American Nightmare as a preorder bonus? Hold off on buying because I think that's the preorder code I got from Amazon. You can have it since I bought the game back when it was released.

Comment

• beat the shit outta Day of the Tentacle for the millionth time this weekend. Still such a fantastic game that Tim will never be able to replicate.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Okay, I think I figured out The Division. Level 6, almost 7 and I have 20% on all three parts of my digs.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SO FYI check your PS+ settings. After this last update my wallet settings were reset which lead to my PS+ account lapsing. I was so confused as I was playing Zombi last night when a popup appeared that said "you have 5 minutes left to play".

That being said, Zombi is still as fun as it was on the Wii U but I do miss that version. The gamepad really did add a neat layer to it that the PS4 just can't replicate. Still fun though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Okay, I think I figured out The Division. Level 6, almost 7 and I have 20% on all three parts of my digs.
            Getting all 3 wings up to 100% is key. Do the easiest encounters until you level up enough to do the missions which give you 500 credits toward a specific wing.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              SO FYI check your PS+ settings. After this last update my wallet settings were reset which lead to my PS+ account lapsing. I was so confused as I was playing Zombi last night when a popup appeared that said "you have 5 minutes left to play".

That being said, Zombi is still as fun as it was on the Wii U but I do miss that version. The gamepad really did add a neat layer to it that the PS4 just can't replicate. Still fun though.
              Yeah, for some reason it didn't carry over my new card to PS+ and I was going into the Dark Zone and got logged out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Getting all 3 wings up to 100% is key. Do the easiest encounters until you level up enough to do the missions which give you 500 credits toward a specific wing.
                Will take me a while with limited play time but I am so enjoying the game now.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think I might need to use the extra GBs and just download the Quantum Break live action stuff because the steaming fidelity was not good tonight. Granted, I was downloading a movie on my computer at the same time but still...

Comment

• Or just watch them on youtube. They have absolutely no bearing on the game itself until the last like 15 minutes.

Comment

• Digging Overwatch. The character abilities are all VERY different, and it feels great.

Comment

• picked up Besiege for fun. For 8 bucks it's neat. I suck at it but it's still fun.

Comment

• Well Overwatch beta already ended. Bummer, but a ton of fun. Grabbed the pre-order tonight. The brawl stuff is great.

Comment

• Grabbed Saint's Row 4 for free for this month's xbox gold stuff. Man I forgot how weird this game is. That opening with the Aerosmith song caught me off guard (just like it did the first time) and I was legit laughing out loud.

My dude also looks ridiculous and sounds a bit like the worm from Labyrinth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Grabbed Saint's Row 4 for free for this month's xbox gold stuff. Man I forgot how weird this game is. That opening with the Aerosmith song caught me off guard (just like it did the first time) and I was legit laughing out loud.

My dude also looks ridiculous and sounds a bit like the worm from Labyrinth.
                              YES. Love that game. So ridiculous.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Love this goddamn game.

Comment

Working...
                                X