This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digging Greedo in Battlefront.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Weird that they picked Greedo and Nien Nunb when they already have a rodian and whatever the fuck Nien is in the game. I need to jump back into that one. I got distracted by PS4 stuff.

Comment

• Yeah, but it works. Love the small new maps, and the new mode. Love the new Hutt contracts.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• IIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAVEEE THEEEE POWWWEEEERRRR

FUCK YES! ALL THREE ENDINGS! FINAL TWO BOSSES SLAIN!! AFTER ALL THE BLOOD, SWEAT AND MOSTLY TEARS (ESPECIALLY ON THE FINAL BOSS) I BEAT MOTHER FUCKING BLOODBORNE! SOLO!

uhhhhhnnn feels so good man
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• dude, that's fucking mighty impressive!!!!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post

IIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAVEEE THEEEE POWWWEEEERRRR

FUCK YES! ALL THREE ENDINGS! FINAL TWO BOSSES SLAIN!! AFTER ALL THE BLOOD, SWEAT AND MOSTLY TEARS (ESPECIALLY ON THE FINAL BOSS) I BEAT MOTHER FUCKING BLOODBORNE! SOLO!

uhhhhhnnn feels so good man
              This almost makes me want to go back and try Demon's Souls again. I quit years ago at the second or third boss.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Dooo it, my dick has never felt bigger or more virile

Comment

• I don't know much about those games but I know they're hard as fuck. Nice work, man!

Comment

• gee wiz Trejo
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Played for a bit with Trejo in the Division. It felt good to be the guy who is higher leveled than everyone in the group for once lol

Comment

• You fuckers need to hit 30 and come to the dark zone with me. It's so much fun, and if we can get a group of 4+ we can get into the 32 area and WRECK. Right now my friend and I are going into 31 and killing mobs, but still a bit difficult. He got a gold unique gun off a 32 boss last night.

Comment

• I'm 16 help me level fucker

Comment

• Everything will scale to my level and you be dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Played for a bit with Trejo in the Division. It felt good to be the guy who is higher leveled than everyone in the group for once lol
                              Played with = carried our sorry asses through several missions haha

Was a blast playing with you, need to do it again sometime

Comment

• I may pick this up for the weekend. I will be nowhere near 32 though. *SAD*
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X