This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY! AND THE PEASANTS REJOICED!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Better limber up and prepare for the bunny hop
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So everyone's playing Halo 3 now?
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The circle is complete.

Well, everyone but Bmetal.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well, Nate and I are. haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
              THE X-BOX IS ON IT'S WAY BACK. I REPEAT, MY BABY IS COMING HOME!!!
              Better hope it doesn't get lost in transit. Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to suggest that outloud, was I?
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                Better hope it doesn't get lost in transit. Oh shit, I wasn't supposed to suggest that outloud, was I?

Comment

• I curse your biscuits, Hbarr.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Just saying. Happened to me twice. Which is why after I red-ringed for a 3rd time I gave up on my X-Box. Contemplating taking the plunge again though.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• If you get another one, GET A PERFORMANCE PLAN.

Comment

• I had one (year only). It was the frustration of sending out for repairs, waiting that ungodly wait for repair, then waiting again for it to get back (TWICE) that stopped me from doing it a third time. Bound and determined to wait for a decent build of the system.

Comment

• Man, I just tend to "break" something as it's coming up on the end of the plan. Then I get a new plan. Never ending plans!

Comment

• I love(d) the system. Just want a decent build. I understand things have changed a bit since I last had one (year ago). On my agenda for this weekend is to track down best version to pick up (for avoiding 3 rings).

Comment

• shit, I honestly don't think it matters anymore. They all break at some point.

Comment

• *sigh* I HATE giving money away to Microsoft for something that is just going to break (and yes, I'm not using Vista either).

Comment

Working...
                                X