Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need to give that game a fair shake. I've been watching your videos, I have it on the PS3 (thanks Ps+!) but do you think the remaster would be worth grabbing? I just really hate having to unhook/hook up the PS3 constantly.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seriously, get Sleeping Dogs on PC. It looks fucking AMAZING on PC. And it makes me sad because we will never ever get a sequel.

Comment

• The PS4 remaster was cheap when I bought it about a month ago. Got it for $10 on Amazon. Or get it on PC like Billy said.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sleeping Dogs is one of those few sandbox I not only finished, but really liked.

I really liked that tablesaw and putting people's head into fishtanks.
          Last edited by Martin; 03-08-2016, 01:04 PM.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Division is fun as hell so far. They know you're there for loot, and do a great job giving you continual upgrades, or blueprints to craft more.

Comment

• If I wait to grab this for a few days will it be impossible to play with you?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't think so? It seems like you level up pretty quick, plus we can roll up into the dark zone whenever we want. I am going to play a bunch tonight and Friday, don't know how much I will be on this weekend.

Comment

• hmms, I probably should have tried a beta as the gaming world seems incredibly divided on this.

Comment

• I haven't seen much DIVISION on it. hahahaha im fucking hilarious

Everything I've seen people saying is it is cool, but what's the end game. Destiny has everyone gun shy. The difference for me is the dark zone. It is flat out fun as hell. It's like a mini version of Day Z which I fucking love.

Comment

• People screaming BORING MISSIONS, LACK OF VARIETY, SHITTY ENEMIES, MERRRR!

People screaming SO FUN, MUCH SHOOTING, DARK ZONE!

But I am weary only because of Destiny. At launch it sucked. But when I rebought it for the Taken King shit I was fucking HOOKED with all of the content.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Comment

• See, I can't seem to bother: I don't care about loot: mainly, stories or pure fun.

Comment

• Having a blast with Xcom2 and feel like I'll be hitting the end game here within the next few episodes.

Comment

• Bloodborne

Finished the Forbidden Woods and killed the next boss, Shadows of Yarnham on my 2nd try. Dicey dicey fight, was screaming at my tv and flailing around like mad trying not to get hit at like 10% health. Intense at FUCK. Started thinking I was pretty hot shit.

Tons of areas opened up now, Bergenwerth, Nightmare Frontier, Hypogean Gaol, Cainhurst Castle (which is tiny but sooo cool, feels like I'm playing Castlevania, wish it was a huge map)

However, there are 3 bosses I'm trying to fight
                              Spoiler: spoilz? 
                            Rom the Vacuous Spider in Bergenwerth, Darkbeast Paarl in Hypogean Gaol, and Martyr Logarius in Cainhurst
                            and every one of them is absolutely pushing my shit in. I've died like 15 times on Rom already. Paarl I've died twice on without even hitting the boss once.. so i dunno WTF I'm gonna do about that. And Logarius I came really close to killing, got him to like 15% but ran out of health pots and really struggled with dodging his moves.

Needless to say, the game is getting disheartening again
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• damn man. Good luck on Rom.

Comment

• See, this is why I never lose my time on these. I have kids. Limited gaming time. So Demon Souls and all these fucking games are out the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X