This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids <3 it
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob, I gotta get my streaming shit up to snuff so we can play Stardew Valley.

Comment

• get on that shit
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Click here and get the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta downloading to your PS4.

I'll probably be on this all weekend.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• nice, thanks for the heads up. downloading now.

Also: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...TMANBETA000001

hitman beta this weekend too.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• After a long layoff, I'm back on the Bloodborne train. Started a new character a couple nights ago, THUNDERLIPS, in honor of rewatching the Rocky franchise recently. Already beat the Cleric Beast and Father Gascoigne, once I beat the next boss, Blood Starved Beast, I'll be right back to where I got stuck originally when the game came out.. Vicar Amelia.

I'm determined to kick that stupid monster right in the Vbox and get on to finally seeing the rest of the game
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                After a long layoff, I'm back on the Bloodborne train. Started a new character a couple nights ago, THUNDERLIPS, in honor of rewatching the Rocky franchise recently. Already beat the Cleric Beast and Father Gascoigne, once I beat the next boss, Blood Starved Beast, I'll be right back to where I got stuck originally when the game came out.. Vicar Amelia.

I'm determined to kick that stupid monster right in the Vbox and get on to finally seeing the rest of the game
                YES.

My battle with the Blood Starved Beast was won live.
                ...Skip to like 10-15 mins to the end.

such a good game that continues to kick me in the dick

Fuck Amelia. FUCK AMELIA.

Comment

• Kinda want to try Black Desert Online.

Comment

• I finished Beyond Two Souls this morning. It's probably the most consistent game Cage has done. The really wacky thing that happens mid-game does end up making sense in context, which is more than all of his other twists can say. The shuffled timeline also makes sense by the end but narratively I think it would work better as a linear story. If/when I try a new play though I think I'll do it that way.

Comment

• Downloading Far Cry Primal because I want to throw spears in motherfuckers faces.

Comment

• I shot an arrow right into a dudes fucking face then smashed another dude open with a club set on fire then the world around him caught on fire. This game is alright.

Comment

• hahah.

Probably gonna stream some xcom2 here soon. Time for you fucks to see what's going happening on Earth 2...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Fuck Amelia. FUCK AMELIA.
                            Feel like an idiot, I stopped playing before when I was stuck on Amelia because I thought there was nothing else I could do until I beat her

..discovered today the path the Hemwick Charnel Lane that I never noticed before, so went and killed the boss there, Witches of Hemwick on my first try! Boooooya. A couple extremely close calls with like 5% health but made the victory all the sweeter.

Unfortunately now I really have to go deal with Amelia and I'm scared

Comment

• grabbed the new DLC for Mortal Kombat X.

Leatherface is a goddamn MACHINE.

Comment

• ROB AHHHHHH KILLED AMELIA FIRST TRY SOLO

fucking love this game

Comment

Working...
                                X