This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shit's gonna get screwy in the next few episodes
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, Shovel Knight gets hard.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It does. I never finished it.

Grabbing Stardew Valley tonight.

Comment

• ENJOY YOUR FARM YOU FARMER

Comment

• I WILL ENJOY YOUR SNOW YOU SNOWER

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              It does. I never finished it.

I was really wanting to do this as a co-op playthrough for BDRcade with Lesley but it's near fucking impossible to play co-op UNLESS the partner is just as good or better than you.

Boss fights are ridiculous with 2 players. Especially since your health gets used if they die and respawn.

Comment

• I've beaten like 5 bosses on my own but man it's been rough.

Comment

• I think that's about as far as I got. I should return to it.

Comment

• I fucking love the game though. I wish Ceej wasn't so terrible at video games that aren't turn based RPG's from the 90s...

Comment

• If you ever derived one ounce of enjoyment from Animal Crossing, go get Stardew Valley on PC. Just lost 5 hours to it.

Comment

• I love AC. I don't need something else to suck my life away. NOT UNTIL I BEAT XCOM2.

Comment

• DO IT ROB DO IT

The map looks so small, then you start exploring. it's massive. The scale on the map is just odd. AND THERE IS A WIZARDS TOWER.

Comment

• Knee-deep into Battlefront. Fun.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Bro-Force. Its free. It's fun with others. It has all the bro's ever. What more can you want?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I loved it when it first hit PC. IT's fun with friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X