Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure about Rapture, but I have heard Life is Strange is good. I'm probably going to buy this at the very least. Have to see what else is on sale.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Life is Strange is worth double that price. Easily in the top 5 from last year. Prepare for a flurry of drown punches to the gut, though. They drop some big emotional bombs.

Comment

• So playing Shovel Knight co-op with Lesley is becoming a test of our marriage.

I am not sure if I should record these or not.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• meanwhile on Earth-3.....

Grave is a goddamn beast.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• RADDDDDD

Comment

• Did X-Com get patched while I was out of commission? Sure would like to be able to play it.

Comment

• No idea. I was able to consistently make it crash right after the first mission by clicking on a specific button but no issues since I realized that.

I love this game. So goddamn much.

Comment

• Just finished Super Hot. Will take about 3 hours or so to play all the way through the "story" but man. It is so worth it. Opens more stuff after.

Comment

• I need to see what that game is all about. It looks like it would be right up my alley.

Comment

• Well X-Com 2 isn't crashing anymore, but it just locks and doesn't move to the next turn all the time now. Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Just finished Super Hot. Will take about 3 hours or so to play all the way through the "story" but man. It is so worth it. Opens more stuff after.
                        25 bucks is ridiculous for this. 15 or less and I'm all over it.

Comment

• Oh man, the reason for Jodie being on the lam in Beyond Two Souls is pretty fucked up. Also, here's a context-free spoiler- I should have flipped over the body.

Comment

• Rob's BDR squat is hilarious. As soon as I saw CROSSFIT I fucking lost it, and that's beside seeing all the look-a-likes?

Hey Rob, you should create another squad. With Ingrid, Nathan and their toddler, and Matt being fucking PISSED right beside it.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Almost pre-ordered the vive this morning, like had all of my credit card information ready and all I needed to do was click submit. Then I remembered that buying first generation unproven technology is not a smart bet.

I'll wait until Christmas.

Also RE: X-Com 2 -

Martin, you will want to start watching these episodes.....

Comment

• When I'm not overtiming, will do!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X