This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you playing?

no clue. i only really had rpgs on the psone. and metal gear solid. hahaha.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Jet Moto...it was sponsored by Mountain Dew I think...EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus there were a few female characters in the game that were hot to a young adult going through changes...

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

mmm. delicious hot pixels. hahaha.

Comment

Tried out that Quake Wars demo on the 360 last night.

MEH. Everything was muddy, it kinda handled like shit, and I was bored.

Also gave Battlefield: Bad Company another go. Still not liking it. I mean I enjoy the destructible environments but it's no COD4. Now if COD6 steals the destructible environment thing, EPIC.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            doh. i hope they weren't rare titles. that would be an epic doh. i traded in ff7 and xenogears. that was effing stupid of me. especially since i can't find xenogears for a decent price and i bought my shrinkwrapped ff7 for $100. ugh. but i still have a lot of the rarer titles, i.e. lunar 1 and 2, vagrant story, final fantasy tatics, and so on.

You have a sickness....haha...

And is your shrinkwrapped FF7 the original or the re-release?

I have the original....booyah!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              You have a sickness....haha...

And is your shrinkwrapped FF7 the original or the re-release?

I have the original....booyah!
              aye... i do have a sickness. and the ff7 is the re-release. i used to have the original black border of it... /sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Tried out that Quake Wars demo on the 360 last night.

MEH. Everything was muddy, it kinda handled like shit, and I was bored.

Also gave Battlefield: Bad Company another go. Still not liking it. I mean I enjoy the destructible environments but it's no COD4. Now if COD6 steals the destructible environment thing, EPIC.
                Haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but the single player sucks back penis.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  aye... i do have a sickness. and the ff7 is the re-release. i used to have the original black border of it... /sigh.

Haha. I OWN YOU!

Black border bitch!

Comment

Pong and that new game with the hunngry yellow guy... Pac-Man!

Comment

Anyone playin

Is anyone playing RainbowSix: Vegas2?????

Comment

Nah, but if you have Halo 3, and want to get into some fun ass games, let me know. We just started playing again.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I swear to god you fucks, if I buy that game again, I demand many of rocketrace games with Buff and his unicorn!

Comment

Nah in my mind the Halo series gets a THUMB DOWN lol... I am playing lots of RS6: Vegas 2, Call Of Duty 4, and Mass Effect

Comment

Dude, it's all about Jousting now. That, Tremors, and zombies. Too much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by HaZeD Conroy View Post
                                Nah in my mind the Halo series gets a THUMB DOWN lol... I am playing lots of RS6: Vegas 2, Call Of Duty 4, and Mass Effect
                                I'll play CoD4, but seriously, Halo is pretty damn fun still.

Comment

Working...
                                X