Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved the first one, so I'm pretty sure that I'll be all over this one.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I still have yet to get into that game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bert, Ari, and Jersh fucked that guy UP.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Skinned his ass raw? :-D
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SFV servers can suck a dick. I played for about 3 hours yesterday (training and just fucking around with the CPU) and only made it in 4 ranked matches. That's fucked.

then this morning I "beat" the rest of the story missions in about an hour and not one challenger.

goddammit Capcom. Get your shit together.

Comment

• Playing XCOM Enemy Within since I can't play XCOM 2. I thought it continued the story, but so far, it's just the Enemy Unknown campaign with gene and cyborg mods you can add to your soldiers. Apparently there are some missions that weren't in the original game later on. Anyway, not what I expected, but I don't care, it's more XCOM and I wanted to play.

I'm using Playstation Now to play it, and it works pretty well. The video quality has been good.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• STARTED RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER last night, got through the first section in Syria and started on Siberia. Fucking AWESOME game.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Playing XCOM Enemy Within since I can't play XCOM 2. I thought it continued the story, but so far, it's just the Enemy Unknown campaign with gene and cyborg mods you can add to your soldiers. Apparently there are some missions that weren't in the original game later on. Anyway, not what I expected, but I don't care, it's more XCOM and I wanted to play.

I'm using Playstation Now to play it, and it works pretty well. The video quality has been good.
                    Yeah, it just adds new soldier types and a few missions into the regular story.

Comment

• Going to jump on the Division open beta in a bit.

Comment

• Division is pretty damn fun. Played for our about 4 hours, did all the content in the beta. Seems like a really big game, lot of base building and such.

Comment

• base building?

Comment

• Not literally building, you just upgrade and unlock new parts of your base like, rescue a doctor to get a medical wing, then upgrade that wing through missions to get more medical skills and abilities etc

Not like fallout where you literally build stuff
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                              Not literally building, you just upgrade and unlock new parts of your base like, rescue a doctor to get a medical wing, then upgrade that wing through missions to get more medical skills and abilities etc

Not like fallout where you literally build stuff
                              Yeah this. I was hoping there was more customization, but then it opens up perks/mods to your skills that allows what looks like WAY more customization. Like five mods per skill.

Comment

• hmmmms.

After the "finale" of the XCOM 2 series concluded on saturday, I started up a new game and with my new knowledge am currently kicking butt. Will start streaming again once I make a bit further.

The BDR Squad is fucking nuts now.

Comment

Working...
                                X