X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because they're publicly traded.

Comment

• it's for the competitive scene and tournaments coming up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• X-Com 2 still just crashing non-stop. Sigh.

Comment

• had another fun fucking stream tonight, thanks for watching fellas!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Missed it. Haz a sad
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What the fuck, David Cage? Not every game needs some weird-ass shit in the third act.

Comment

• hahah. Told you.

Are you talking about the
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                the Indians?

Comment

• Yep! Just got there last night and immediately thought "this must be what Rob was talking about".

Comment

• ahha, I did dig where it went with that though. I didn't think I would but it's actually pretty neat.

Comment

• Ceej is a beast in Xcom.

Comment

• One of my favorite bits was when you sent some dude in to slice Urdnot Wrex, and he fully blocked the hit and then just crushed the poor bastard who went after him. The reaction was priceless

This game seems fun as shit, but crazy difficult
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• oh man, last night's final mission attempts were soooo stressful.

I can't believe that fucker blocked that attack...

Comment

• downloaded RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER last night. Looking forward to giving it a go tonight after work!
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's so damn good.

Comment

• Easily one of the best games of last year. So fun and good.

Comment

Working...
                                X